Chapter 17 - Meet Me in The Back

Zoella's POV

It's been a week since that police report came.That quoted,

"The victim,Melissa Sanders,was hit by a table lamp and it is confirmed that it is a case of homicide.Police are looking into it and if they get the fingerprints on the lamp,It will be really easy to detect the killer.Police are also looking for the missing daughter,Danielle Anderson.But there are no trace of her any belongings."

Dad was so worried about it,his blood pressure was high all night.I hate to see him like this.I hate to be the reason that he can not forget about her.It has been on my mind for the whole week.Everything felt like a blur.I couldn't concentrate on anything.What if they get the fingerprints.But Surprisingly all of the thought suppressed whenever I was with Mr.Antonio.He was always a little mean,he never talked nicely.But still my mind was diverted,and believe me or not I was back on my relationship with Chemistry.But sadly I still couldn't remember our first meeting,but I was so sure that we have met before.So gathering all my courage I looked up from my notes to meet Mr.Antonio's handsome face.He was solving cross words from the paper and was biting his pen in between his full lips.I couldn't help but admire the sight in front of me.

What the hell are you doing Danielle!

Forcefully drifting away from my thoughts I asked Mr.Antonio.
"Don't mind but I think we have met before." I said crossing my hands over my breast.For a brief moment his gaze fell on my breasts.He at once looked away forming a sly smile on his face
"Yes,we met 30 minutes ago.Infact we are running into each other this whole week.What a coincident!"I rolled my eyes at his lame sense of humor.
"I mean have we met before you came to this school?" I said with a serious expression,"because I'm pretty sure we have." I finished.
His smile was gone leaving a hint of irritation on his face.He ran his hand through his hair and sighed in frustration.
"I knew this was gonna happen." he leaned behind.
I gave him a confused look.What the hell.
"You really don't remember,do you?"
I smiled in guilty.I mean how do you forget a handsome face like this!
"Maybe you remember the day you came in that bar crying." he sipped from his cup.Memories flashed all over my eyes, blurry memories.I remembered the day,Ian rejected me.I was so angry and insulated.I remembered going into a bar,I remembered passing out.I remembered the next morning.

Oh
My
GOD!!

Realization flooded over me.He was the guy in my house,I poured water on him.By the way,it was a savage move,I thought thinking about it.Maybe I wasn't as boring as I thought I was.

FOCUS weirdo

"Are....you t...he gu..." I stammered.
"Guilty." he smiled softly.
"Oh my god, I'm so sorry..I was really ups.." I felt so embarrassed.Blood rushed to my cheeks.I was blushing hard.I remembered his flushed face filled with anger,every muscle in his body tensing up.
"Say no more.And please I really don't want to recall that day." he said shaking his head.
"I am really sorry, I'm so embarrassed right now." I can not even imagine how did i forget and for this past weeks i was just making a fool out of myself.He chuckled softly, acknowledging my constipated expression.

Such nice choice of words!

I was just waiting for him to ask why I was drunk that day,or what the hell made me so furious that I poured water all over him.
Or how did I manage to get inside that bar.I wasn't 18!Well technically I will be in 2 months.But my fake id said I was a 31 years old working woman who looked like Tina..Huhh!!

But he didn't.Instead he focused on his cross words.Maybe he wasn't interested,I felt a little disheartened.

It's for your best you blob!