Chapter 1

Hey guys I'm new at this so please don't be afraid to leave a comment it would be much appreciated and hope you enjoy the story.

xoxox

You know when at a time when your mother would punish you for something you did, but trying to cover it with puppy dog eyes and a sad look upon your face that said 'Please I will never again'.

Well that was what my friend Sammy was doing at this moment, well actually tried to do but failed miserably! I looked at her and signed.

"Sam please don't give me that face" I said while sitting on my couch sipping on a cup of coffee.

"Please Scar just this once, please that's all I ask of you and I promise it won't be all night and besides you can't sit here alone on your birthday". Sam pleaded while sitting on the couch next to me.

I contemplated on what she said for a moment, maybe going out wasn't such a bad idea although I really wanted to cuddle up on my couch in my little apartment with a blanket a hot steaming cup of hot chocolate with a romance movie and bawling my eyes out after a long day I just had, Just thank God it's Friday night. I remembered my last birthday and just let me tell you it didn't end up to well. 6 bottles vodka and we didn't know how we got home.

"I know you want to and besides I heard that new club was rocking and look at it this way, it's your birthday I want to do something for you it's not everyday someone turns 25 I won't pester you next year" She said giving the bright smile on that pretty face of hers.

"Okay firstly did you just call me old? I give up" I said looking at my best friend hands up in surrender. She squalled happily jumping up and down

"Thank you" she said

"Let me get something on but I swear Sam this is the last time I listen to you and you know you will be the death of me one day", I said shaking my head at my friend but I had a smile on my lips.

"Aw, that's the spirit and you know I love you" She said getting all gushy on me

"Yeah, yeah I know" I said downing the last of my coffee and heading to get myself ready for this night.

I got changed and looked myself over in the mirror. I wasn't really something to look at I had a short black one shoulder dress that stopped mid-thigh showing of my slender legs, well the dress was not too short to say I'm slutty or anything it but hugged my body in all the right places. My Dark mid-length hair cascading down my back with waves and the smoky eye shadow made my green eyes pop out, so I was good to go.

"Scarlet Alex Santoro are you done already?" Sam yelled from the lounge area

"Jeez I'm coming, hold your horses" I yelled back while walking to where she stood. Sometimes I wonder how we did end up as best friends we are totally opposites. I mean Sam was a total catch short blonde hair, baby blue eyes a slender body and she just looked like a model. Well on the other hand I was well me. I mentally laughed at that thought

"Um... Scar I don't think you can go without shoes?" she said while pointing at my bare feet.

"Oh shit sorry" I mumbled going back for the shoes searching for it in my wardrobe 'Okay shoes, shoes, Ah there you are' I grabbed my 4 inch red heels and headed back and I saw what she was wearing the blue short dress made everything stand out.

"Gosh girl you do go all out, don't you?" I said looking at her

"Well I can say the same for you birthday girl" she complimented me back and we walked out the door laughing and headed to my old car I started the engine and it came to life I drove off to our destination. Well I got this car it was second hand and it took me a very long time to save up for it, it was my prized position and it never failed on me.