The Mix

DURK P.O.V.             

"Deja why my baby moms tried to get me to go to her house. Look." I passed her the phone and she shook her head. "She'll never be happy knowing you with me. Everyone else I know she wouldn't care." Deja said. "Dead ass. But oh well. We about to go to my aunt house and uncle wedding reception and she gonna be there with Angelo and Bella." I said. "So should I wear a dress or a sweatsuit just in case shit gets ugly?" She asked and I start laughing. "Wear the dress babe." I continued to laugh. "Alright so that means we ready to go." Deja said putting a little lipgloss on and then we left out the house. "Wussup Deja." Some boy said. "Hi Zion how's everything?" She asked. "Good." He said. "This my boyfriend Durk and Durk this Zion." Deja introduced us. "Pleasure to meet you bruh." Zion said as me and him gave each other a pound. "Same here." I said. "I'll talk to you later Deja." The nigga said and then they walked off. "That was Jason friend?" I asked. "Yes, how you know?" She asked as I opened the car door for her. "The look he gave me like ya used to discuss me in the house." I said as we got in the car. "Yeah they know you was my ex and stuff. My first and all that. That was never and will never be a secret to me." She said. "Better not be." I said and we start laughing. "Ya friends going to be there?" Deja asked. "They family." I said and she rolled her eyes mad hard and leaned back in the chair.
Getting to the Wedding reception a lot of people was there. "Durk you finally here!" My moms shouted. "Yeah wussup ma." I hugged and kissed her cheek. "Hey son and Hello Deja." She waved. "Hello." Deja smiled. We went down the line saying hi to everyone. "Yo I fake miss ya ugly ass in the house." Bandz said as I pieced all of them. "Yeah I'm pretty much out the house." I smiled. Me and Deja sat down. "Don't act like you don't see nobody girllllll." Fat Fat said to Deja and she smiled and hugged her. "You look decent bro who dressed you?" Rex asked. "Myself nigga, who you think?" I said but he took it as a question. "Ya shawty." Rex said but that's because he had to involve her into something or else he wouldn't be able to sleep right. "Wussup bae?" Twin said to Deja and she start laughing. "Haha hehe I'll whoop yo ass." I told Twin. "Nigga this my baby." Twin said and we start laughing. "Nah I'm just playing before it get back to Nasia." Twin said and we laughed. "Only ya bros gonna drag it there." Fat Fat said. "Aye don't be on your bullshit." Dthang said. "Dontay watch your mouth." My moms said and I start laughing. Here come Nikki, Tania, Angelo and Bella. I'm annoyed already. "Daddy!" Angelo ran to me and I picked him up. "Wussup play boy?" I asked kissing his cheek. "I'm cooling." He said. "That's what I like to hear say hi to Deja." I said. "Remember what mommy said." Angelo whispered in my ear. "So you can't get my phone." I whispered back. "Hi Deja." He waved and I start laughing. "Hi Angelo." She smiled a little and then got back into her phone. "Dad can I see your phone now?" He asked. "Sit right here." And I passed him the phone once he sat down. "Daddy my mommy said you have to pay for my iPad because she don't have no money." Angelo said going straight to the game. "Alright I'll pay for it." I rubbed his head and he was hype. "My God baby getting so big and she so pretty." Twin said picking her up. "What's good Tania?" I hugged her. "I thought your mouth was stapled together." She said hugging me back. I laughed an sat next to Deja. My aunt and uncle came in and we all cheered for them. They was hype and my aunt was being a bird switching down the lane. They danced and then everybody start turning up. "You hungry?" I asked Deja and she shook her head. "Lo Diddy you hungry?" I asked and he ignored me because he was playing the game. "Angelo." I put my hand in front of the phone and he messed up. "You messed me up dad." He stomped his feet. "I'm sorry, you hungry?" I asked and he nodded his head. "So come on." I said and we went and got stuff to eat. "How about making Bella a bottle?" Tania asked. "She sleeping she will be aight and Nikki right there." I said continuing to eat my food. "Her mother always right there for her." Nikki said. "You right Nikki." Randy hyped her. "Exactly bro." Nikki got up and made Bella a bottle and herself a plate. "You good? Like what's wrong?" I asked Deja because she was quiet and wasn't saying nothing to nobody. "I feel like I don't belong here, honestly." She whispered. "Oh." I said wishing I left her ass home. She going to blow mines. "Durk ya daughter crying." Nikki said. "Babe you gonna feed her for me?" I asked Deja and Nikki start going crazy. "You be bugging out! She can't touch my daughter! Are you crazy?" Nikki asked. "So you feed her." I said and I continued to eat my food. She was tight feeding Bella. "Baby momma drama." Rex said. "How if its only one baby mother?" Nikki asked. "Because its two." I touched Deja stomach. "Durk you play too much." Deja start laughing. "That baby going to get aborted just like the other one." Nikki mumbled and the way Deja grilled her was crazy. "Ma get this bitch away from me before I be going to jail." I said. "Watch your mouth." She said coming to our little section. "She blowing mines." I said. "Durk you have two kids with her you have to deal with her no matter what." Tania said. "You always defending her but you don't even know half of he crazy stuff she do." I said to Tania. "I be behind most of it." Tania said giving Nikki a five and I laughed. They both sad. "I love you Tania." Nikki said and they continued to laugh. I shook my head.