Pushhhhhhh

DEJA P.O.V.

"Durk my stomach hurt." I said in the most pain I've been in since being pregnant. "Just relax babe. You want some water or something?" He asked and I shook my head. My stomach was just in so much pain. "I wanna go to the hospital." I said crying. "Babe you over exaggerating. We gonna be in that shit for mad long. And I'ma have to wait cause Nikki gonna have to get Angelo and shit. Just relax please?" Durk said still playing the game. So I laid back down and start rubbing my stomach. I tried to sit up but it hurt even worse. I texted Monae.

Me: I'm in too much pain😩😩

Monae: Just try and relax Deja these are the days your pregnancy going to mess with you heavy. Just drink some water

I ignored her and texted Lizzy, my mom and Durk mom and they all practically said the same thing so I tried to sit there. It wouldn't stop at all. So I called the ambulance crying. I told them my address and they said they was on they way. I struggled putting on my Nike sweat suit and my Uggs. "Babe where you going?" He asked. "To the hospital I really don't feel well. You can stay home though. I'll take a cab back." I said a little stink. "You mad at me for no reason. I really can't deal with you my nigga." Durk shook his head calling Nikki. "All I said was you don't have to come. Nobody do. I'll go by myself." I said and he nodded his head and put his headphones back on.

The ambulance came and they helped me down the stairs to the truck. Every step I took the pain doubled up. Is this Karma? I did nothing wrong to nobody. I sat there holding my stomach while the ambulance man asked me questions.

Getting to the hospital they took me to the back and checked me. "Oh you're 8 centimeters you can't go anywhere." The doctor said. "What am I supposed to do because it's hurting?" I asked crying rocking side by side. "You goin to start pushing. Just relax mama. Don't worry your little baby going to be out real soon." The lady nurse rubbed my head and my stomach. I took my phone out and went on Facebook to be a bitch.

Lil Loaf: 8 Centimeters But Nobody Run up To The Hospital Now 🙄 A Half And Hour Ago It Was Just Relax And Drink Some Water 👌🏾

My phone start going off the hook. I ignored everybody besides Durk. "What happened?" I asked. "I'm on my way Nikki just came and got Angelo." He said. "Okay." And I hung up. I start thinking of mad shit and start getting scared. People can die when giving birth and I don't want that to be me. I should've stayed a virgin my whole life.

The doctors start adjusting me and shit and start telling me to push. I was crying holding onto Durk and my mom. "It hurt." I said in so much pain because I was scared to take the epidural shot. "I know baby just push ya lil baby out." My mom said rubbing my head. Durk was holding me. "Just push babe. I promise the pain will go away." Durk said holding me and kissing my forehead. "But he don't wanna come out just leave him." I cried. I was in so much pain I wanted to take every pill in this hospital room.
After three hours of the same thing my little muffin came out. They let Durk cut the umbilical cord. I was holding my son in my arms crying hysterically. "You did it Deja." Durk said kissing me with tears on his face. I was just so happy I had a healthy baby in my hands that I can call mines. "How many pounds?" Durk asked. "8 pounds and 11 ounces." The doctor said. "Damn fat boy. Mommy was eating everything with you." Durk said kissing his face. Sebastian Anthony Banks. The new love of my life. "Look at Deja being all stingy with the baby already." My mom said coming over to us. I chuckled because I was holding him as if I didn't want to let him go. "Babe you wanna hold him?" Durk asked. "I thought you'll never ask." He washed his hands and ran over and picked the baby up. I laughed. "Be careful." I said mad scared. "I got this Deja." He said holding the baby the right way. "He so handsome right?" I asked. "Of course you know who his daddy?" Durk asked. "And his mother." I said. And that's all I remember before I went right to sleep.