4 ; bullied by tyler joseph

i've actually seen a couple of these & it makes me laugh 

what is ty gonna do? beat you with his ukulele? is he gonna beat you with his bass that he calls "my fren"? 

bet you the main female character told ty to stay in his lane.

stupid ass, they go where they want to.

story ↓

"oh no." amy mutters, staring down at her books after she saw tyler: the school bully. tyler walks towards her with a smirk on his lips, his ukulele in hand. "any smart comments, amy?" 

amy nods, looking at tyler, but she soon looks at her feet. she's so into tyler, which is crazy bc he beats her with his uke everyday. "um." she starts off, gathering the strength to look at him. "i know why you feed on emotion-" 

tyler cuts her off, gripping his uke as he banged her in the head with it. "no you don't." he growls, hitting her harder.

"it doesn't bother me that someone else has my name." she mutters out, staring at tyler. 

and so he continuously beats her with his uke, singing celine dion with a smile on his face. 

end chapter.

but guess what guys

despite the fact that tyler hits amy with his uke everyday, he's secretly in love with her! he's only mean to her bc he doesn't want her to know he's in love with her!

LOGIC!!!!2!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!3!!!

and when tyler finally tells amy, she forgets the countless beatings and says she's in love with him too!

match made in heaven. 

anyways 

don't get offended & remember that jesus is good & so is vegetarianism 

|-/