Is She Going To Survive This?

A/N: OMG GUYS WTF?? 600- something reads! 60 votes! you guys are the best!!! (wow waaaay too many exclamation points.) Anyway, this  update is for you guys. Luv you. Hope you enjoy!

~Doctors office~

"The only way we can save her is with olive oil." The doctor says. "We have to make her drink it and it will flush the poison out of her."

"Well, how are we going to do that?" I ask.

"We have our ways." The doctor smirked at me. "I'm going to have to ask everyone to stay in the waiting room while we preform the procedures. For safety purposes." He says.

"No. I know you're the doctor, but you are not taking my little sister away from me!" I shout.

"I'm sorry ma'am. But this is protocol." He pulls out a gurney for Peggy as tears stream down my face. Eliza engulfs me in a hug and sobs into my shoulder. I can only watch as the doctor pushes the smallest Schuyler through the double doors, into his operating room. I pet Eliza's silly hair. She shudders.

I pull Eliza away and look her in her tear filled eyes. I say nothing. there is nothing I can say truthfully.

Hercules walks over and puts a hand on her shoulder. She looks at him and smiles weakly. She turns away from me and wraps her arms around his waist.

I look over at John and Alexander.

Alexander is pacing around. I assume that this is a nervous tick of his.

John is sitting down, hunched over and on the verge of tears. I am almost amazed. This man knew Peggy for maybe an hour and he was already attached to her. That's how energetic Peggy is. You can know her for five minutes and you feel like you've been friends for years. She makes everyone feel special. She so bubbly and good with people.

She is just like our mother.

I want to break the ice but I have no idea what to say. I want to reassure everyone, but how can I do that when I'm not sure at all? I wish I could just rewind.

Back to the dance.

Back with Peggy.

Back with...

Alexander.

I look over at him. He's stopped pacing and is looking at me. He slowly walks over and tentatively brushes the hair out of my face. He wipes away the stray tears and kisses my forehead. Any other time I would have swooned but my baby sister is dying. Now is not the time for romance.

I sit down next to John. I stay silent. For the first time in my life I stay silent. I normally hate the silence. In silence my mind normally wanders to awful places, but right now, nothing can be worse than this. So now, my mind goes to happier times. With me, Eliza and Peggy. All the fun times we had together, just us. I smile to myself and the wonderful memories of when everything was fine.

~flashback~

"Oh, Eliza. It's perfect!" I admired the beautiful cake Eliza just iced. It was a three story cake frosted with yellow flowers for Peggy's 17th birthday.

"You think she'll like it?" She asked nervously.

"Darling, she'll love it." I reassured. "And when have you ever known our Peggy to not like food?"

Eliza giggled. "You're right!"

"Of course I am. Now, let's get this into the ice box." I instructed. "While you do that, I will decorate the sitting room."

I decorated the sitting room with yellow streamers and paper confetti. It would be hell to clean up the next day, but it would at least look nice for the time being. I putting on finishing touches as Peggy came downstairs. She looked radiant in her favourite yellow day dress. She gasped when she saw the decorations.

"Angelica! It's amazing!" She ran the rest of the way down the stairs.  "Thank you so much!"

"Don't mention it. Happy birthday, little one." I hugged her. She bounced up and down with excitement.

Eliza came into the room. "Happy birthday, Peggy!" She squealed and ran over to hug her little sister.

I wrapped my arms around them, forming a group hug. We all smiled brightly at each other, knowing that it could never get any better than this.

~end of flashback~

I snap back to reality when the doctor swings open the double doors. He looks at us and smiles. He nods. "She's alright."

I stand up and smile. I feel tears of pure joy and relief run down my face. I look over at Eliza. She has the same reaction. I laugh and run to hug her. We hold each other like never before.

I look up at Hercules, Alexander and John. I hold out my arm, inviting them into a group hug. They join in quickly.

The doctor clears his throat, clearly feeling awkward and we look up at him. "She is available for visitation." He says.

We almost race after the doctor as he leads us down twisting corridors of the small hospital. He finally opens a door and we see Peggy lying on a bed. She is  alive. She looks horribly flushed and exhausted, but alive. Eliza and I started crying again as we kneel down next to her. She smiles.

We're together again.

YAY!! LONG CHAPTER!!