I Don't Have A Hamilton Lyric For This By Fall Out Boy

A/N: Chapters are going to (lots) shorter and (hopefully) more frequent. Also in this fic Alex is going to be tall. Like idk maybe 6'0. Also also, I am terribly sorry for this chapters title.

I knock on the door to the Schuyler Mansion. No one responds so I open the door and step inside.

"Hello?" I call into our large house. "Daddy, are you home?"

"I don't think he is." Eliza says stepping in behind me.

I still look around our vacant home. We let the servants have the night off because we all had places to be.

"Well, come in then." I say, gesturing for everyone to follow me. First John, carrying fully conscious Peggy. Then awkward looking Hercules and Alexander trail behind him.

"Is, um, Mr. Schuyler going to approve of this?" Hercules asks tentatively.

Eliza huffs. "Oh no, Angelica. I don't want to get in trouble again. Daddy just eased off the punishment when Peggy tried to-"

My eyes widen. "Eliza, let's not speak of that in front of company. And as much as he will not approve of this, he will not approve even more of his youngest daughter being poisoned. He will, however appreciate you helping her. If he knows that you did then he will not mind too much."

"If he has a problem with you, John, then he will have to get over himself." Peggy says dreamily into Johns eyes. John turned a bright shade of red.

"Margarita Schuyler. I hope that is exhaustion talking because a lady would never speak that way. John, let's put her on a lounge and let her rest for now." I lead him into the sitting room and motion to a chaise to lay her on.

"Thanks Johnny." She kisses his cheek and whispers something in his ear that made him turn an even brighter shade of red. I roll my eyes.

"John, if you will come in the kitchen, I have some snacks arranged for everyone." Eliza calls.

We walk into the kitchen to find Hercules inhaling tiny sandwiches and Alexander nibbling daintily on small piece of cheese. Eliza is still over the stove brewing some tea.

I walk over to the cabinet and reach to take the tea set down from the top self. I stand on my tiptoes but I still can't reach it.

I feel Alexander behind me. I smile. I see his hands over my head as they effortlessly take the tea set down and set it on the counter. I turn around.

"Thank you." I say. He puts his hands on my waist and smiles. He leans down. He is inches from my lips and at the last second I turn my head so he kisses my cheek. I hear John and Hercules stifle a laugh.

I smirk at Alexander and grab the tea set. I wiggle myself from his loose grasp. I set the tea things next to the stove and Eliza starts to pour the tea into the tea pot.

I sniff instinctively at the reassuring smell of homemade tea. It reminds me of when we were small and our mother would make us tea when we were sad. She would sing to us and we would instantly feel better. The memories make me smile. I can tell Eliza is thinking the same thing by the sweet expression on her face.

Eliza carries the freshly poured tea over to where the boys are sitting. I pour tea for everyone sitting down. I take a sip and set my cup down.

"So." I say. "How are we going to tell our father that his youngest daughter was poisoned.?"

A/N: is anyone else obsessed with watching the Olympics???