Daithi De Lui

They all live in California. Lui is 23 and David is 25. Lui has had a crush on David for almost 2 years. David tops.

*Lui's POV*

"Oh David~" I moaned and gripped the sheets tightly.

"I love you, Lui," he whispered in my ear giving one more thrust.

"I love you too, David," I whispered back.

I sat up abruptly sweating from the dream I just had. I looked down and saw I had a tent in my boxers. I groaned and threw the blankets off of me. I got off the bed and walked to the bathroom so I could take a shower. I'm probably gonna think of this all day.

I stripped and stepped into the shower. I rinsed of and relieved my 'problem'. I dried off and wrapped the towel around my waist.

I walked back into my room to get dressed. My phone started ringing and I jumped. I mentally slapped myself for getting scared and picked it up. I answered without looking at the caller id.

"Hello?" I said.

"Hey Lui!" I heard the familiar Irish accent from David say, "do you wanna play some GTA V?"

"Yeah sure! Whose gonna play?" I asked nervously remembering the dream I just had.

"Just me and you, Mini, delirious, and Tyler are visiting Evan and I don't know where everyone else is," he responded.

"Oh.... Yeah I'll get on right now."

"Okay, see you later!"

"You too," I said then hung up.

I turned on my computer and ran to my dresser. I tripped on a shoe and almost fell but caught myself. I laughed at myself and got dressed. As I was slipping on some sweatpants I heard my Skype go off. I ran back to my desk to answer without tripping this time. I answered and sat down.

"Hey!" David said with a big smile and I smiled back. His cheeks turned a little pink then he laughed, "why don't you have a shirt on?"

I looked down and realized I hadn't finished getting dressed. I looked back up my face a little heated. "W-well I-I just got out of the shower when you called so I ran over here to answer it. I'll go put on a shirt now."

He laughed as I walked over to my dresser again. I pulled on my hoodini shirt and walked back to my desk.

"So, GTA V?" I asked.

He replied with a nod as I launched the game. It was kind of embarrassing to be talking to him because of my dream. He might of not known about it but it was still awkward. I tried to take it out off my mind and enjoy playing.

~3 hours later~

"Lui you little shit! Get back here!" David yelled.