MiniCat AU Part 1 (not smut)

(He still has the pink hair) Craig is turning 21 and Tyler is 23. Jonathan and some of Craig's other friends take him out to a club for his birthday. He meets Tyler at the club for the first time.

~Craig's POV~
"Come on Craig, it's your birthday," Jonathan whined on the Skype call.

"Fine. But only for a couple of hours," I said.

"Yes! Thank you! David is visiting Lui so they're coming together and uh..." he started to mumble, "Evan is coming too."

"Awww your Evy bear is gonna be there?" I teased him in a kids voice.

"Oh shut up. He's not even gay!"

"Neither are you but you're gay for him," I said laughing.

He rolled his eyes then said, "whatever, I'll pick you up at 9.

"Alright. See you later baby, I love you," I said and blew a kiss to him.

"Bye bottom, I love you too," he said and ended the call.

I laughed and shook my head before turning everything off. I got up from my desk chair and walked over to my closet for clothes. I know I had two hours but I wanted to make sure I didn't forget anything. I got my clothes and set them down on my bed. I went into my bathroom, turned on the water, and played my music through my speakers.

I stepped into the shower and washed my body and hair. I danced and sang to some of the songs while rinsing off the soap from my body.

I got out of the shower and wrapped the towel around my waist. I put the speakers in my room so I could listen to music as I got ready. I took off the towel and quickly dried off. I took my clothes from my bed and put them on. I went to the mirror in my room and started to style my hair. I swayed my hips with the music until I got my hair into my usual hairstyle. Still swaying my hips and picking up my phone, I tapped on one of my recent contacts and called them. It rang and rang till someone answered.

"Hello?" Tyler said.

"Hey Tyler! It's Craig, I was wondering if you wanted to go to the club around 9? It's my birthday and my friends are gonna take me out to a club," I asked.

"Yeah of course! I'll meet you there," he said.

"Okay cool I'll text you the address. I'll see you in about an hour," I said.

"Yeah you too."

"Bye," I said.

He said bye and we ended the call. I smiled because this was the first time I would see Tyler. We met through COD: Black ops 2 and became friends then. We've been online friends for almost a year now. I've never seen his face and he's never seen mine because we were both too shy. Honestly I've always had a small crush on him from the start. His voice was mesmerizing.