H2O Vanoss

***Evan is the CEO to the company. Jonathan is an employee that has a crush on Evan. They're both working late at night and some things lead to another and they get carried away.***
~Evan tops~

"Jon we're leaving. Are you sure you don't wanna come and get drinks with us?" Brock had asked.

Brock and a few other of his co-workers were heading out for some drinks since tomorrow they had a day off. "No I'm okay. I have quite a bit to catch up on so I'll probably go next time."

He was lying of course. As Brock and them left he got up and wandered around the building looking for secrets. He heard the elevator ding and he ran back to his cubicle. He peaked up a little and saw Evan.

"Evan?" Jon said a little too loud.

"Jonathan? What are you doing here so late?" Evan asked.

He pretended as if he wasn't watching the security cameras of him wandering around in the office alone. Jon stood up and leaned against the wall.

"Oh th-there's was a problem with the... the... the thing. The computer. My computer," Jon stumbled on his feet and laughed nervously.

"Well I'm pretty good with computers. What's wrong with it?" Evan smiled and walked forward Jonathan's desk.

"Uhh there's a virus in it," he said and turned on his computer.

"Viruses are fun," Evan said sarcastically as he sat down.

Jon hummed while pulling up a chair from the cubicle next to his. He also knew how to work a computer but this could be a good excuse for him to get close to Evan.

"So you're gonna click here, and open up this. No no this. Down. Yes that one. And when it opens up it gives you that weird thing about how it needs to be connected to all your devices but I don't trust it."

Jonathan watched Evan focus on the screen. The blue background reflecting on his brown eyes was gorgeous. He always looked rough and Jonathan loved it. All that was on his mind was Evan and how perfect he was. Sighing in content, he rested his head on his hands like a school girl talking to her high school crush. About ten minutes go by and Jon doesn't even realize it.

"What?" Evan has said with a smile, his eyes crinkling at the corners.

"Hmm?" Jonathan hummed.

"Why are you staring at me like that?" Jon's eyes widened and he turned bright red. He covered his face up with his hands while Evan chuckled.

"It's alright. Don't be embarrassed, it doesn't bother me. In fact I find it kinda cute."

Evan felt his chest pounding and didn't know if it was noticeable. He kept the smile on his face the whole time even though he was screaming on the inside. He set his hand on Jonathan's knee and waited until he stopped hiding. Evan got closed to Jonathan's face but he was to embarrassed to stop hiding. Evan grabbed Jon's hands and pulled them away from his face.