H2O Vanoss

I would like to thank TheKingBabyDelirious and for the suggestion <3

Today was the day Evan was gonna ask Jonathan out. Jonathan comes over to Evan's house for a small hang out. They have fun watching movies and such but it suddenly turns into more.
>Evan tops<

~Evan's POV~

"Hey Jon," I said on the phone.

"Hey Evan, what's up?" the man I had a crush on for 2 years asked.

"Oh I just wanted to ask if you wanted to come over and play video games or watch a movie or... anything," I said shyly.

"Yeah, I'll just finish up this and I'll be on my way. I'll be there in about 20 minutes or so," he said.

We exchanged our goodbyes and said our "I'll see you later's." I ran to my room so I could take my Xbox One and set it up into my living room. I set out a bunch of Jonathan's favorite movies and games on a table so he could pick one out to play or watch. Today was the special day he was gonna ask him.

I took a quick shower by only washing my hair and rinsing it out. I dressed into something that would catch his attention but seemed normal. I heard a knock on my door and ran downstairs to the door. I nearly tripped on my way down but caught my balance before I did.

I opened the door and was greeted by his mesmerizing bright blue eyes. I pulled him in for a hug and he hugged back while laughed next to my ear. The laugh I thought of every day and dreamed of every night. His familiar scent filled my nose and I was already addicted to him like he was a drug. Well he kind of was... I'm always on cloud 9 around him.

We pulled back after a minute and I let him in. He already knew his way around my house since this was basically his second home. He had his own room and a small dresser whenever he stayed the night. I didn't mind when he stayed over, I actually enjoyed it. We sat on the sofa and he picked out the movie he wanted to watch. He put it the movie as I grabbed some popcorn and sodas.

"Scary movie?" he asked from the kitchen doorway.

I jumped cause I didn't expect him to be there and it was kind of funny since he said scary movie. He noticed my small jump and giggled.

"Aww I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you," he said while giggling and he put a hand on my shoulder.

I felt the warmth of his hand on my shoulder and slightly blushed. Not enough for him to see but enough for me to feel my face to heat up. I smiled as I was waiting for the popcorn to finish popping. Jonathan put his arm around my shoulder and pretended to be amused by the popcorn popping. I stared at him and giggled. My eyes kept going from his eyes to his lips and thinking about how soft and perfect they would feel against mine.