~1~

HELLO EVERYONE! this is my first time writing something like this so please don't get mad if stuff is not correct or any of that fun mess i am trying! anyways please enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

jack!

i was walking to school and listening to my music, i just started at this high school and i know no one here and i don't make friends easy or talk to people easy i would rather play my video games at my house.

As approached the school i could feel my heart start racing and my hands shaking but i kept walking as i got to the front doors i turned off my music and took my earbuds out and walked to my locker number 356 and dialed in my combination and pulled out my school schedule i have science first mrs.locklears. as I walked in everyone who was already in there looked at me with a strange look i get that a lot due to my bright green hair I just ignored everyone and looked down at my feet I took the seat in the very back close to the windows and pulled out my phone waiting for class to start after several minutes of scrolling through twitter I felt someone next to me so I looked up and I saw this tall cute Korean boy looking at me and he said "hey uh your in my seat." I said "uh s-sorry im new ill move."  He smiled a big goofy smile and laughed a little and said "no its fine ill sit to the seat next to it no one sits there anyways by the way my name is Mark." i gave him a smirk and said "uh hey my name is Jack." Then the teacher walked in and said "all right class time to get started everyone sit down and listen up!"

Mark!

i was walking into to class when i saw a green haired boy in my seat he was cute...wait what was i thinking?! but i walked over to him and looked down at him for a minute and saw he was on twitter but then he locked his phone and looked up at me, his eyes where a bright blue and beautiful i said he was in my seat and when he offered to move he had a Irish accent and his voice was cute my heart started to beat fast so i told him he could sit there and i introduced myself he said hes name was jack but then the teacher came in.

~ Some time skipped! ~

LUNCH TIME! i was so happy it was taco day! i was standing in line and looking around for jack i didn't get to talk to him anymore he rushed out of class fast and i didn't have any more classes with him i don't understand why im so focused on the small Irish cutie and why am i attracted to him im straight but there's something about him ugh! As i looked around some more siting at my table i could hear Felix saying something and then wade punched my shoulder i snatched my head around and said "What? sorry guys." and Felix laughed and bob said "dude what's got you so focused its taco day your favorite day!" i looked around again and said "im looking for someone...." i trailed off mumbling and wade said "who is it?" and then as he finished his question i spotted him walking in with headphones in, he didn't go get some food he had what seemed like a sad little lunch. Then bob, wade and Felix all said "ohhh" in unison. Felix said "that's the new kid i have him in third block he doesn't talk much and stays to himself he seems shy i think his name is jack." and then he looked my way and i blushed and said "hey how about that prop hunt game last night?" trying to not let them notice i was blushing and we talked about the game the rest of lunch only glancing his way every now and then.

Jack!

i stayed in the bathroom waiting for the crowd to dive down and i pulled out my ear buds and played my music. i peered out the door and saw that the crowed was away and i walked into the lunch room and found a table where no one was sitting and pulled out my lunch bag i didn't have much just an apple and some cookies and a drink i was about to start eating when i felt someone staring at me i looked around and spotted the cute Korean kid from science staring at me. Why was he staring at me with them beautiful eyes? He probably thinks i'm strange as well everyone seems to think that here but he looked away fast after a minute of eye contact i blushed deeply and ate my food every now and then i would glance his way and i think he was to.