Back Door Man

The record player was the first piece of equipment we moved into the apartment. It sat in the corner of the living room on an empty shelf with one record spinning. As it ended, I walked over with bare feet and flipped it over and set the needle in place. The Doors groovy beat filled the echoing room as I finished my breakfast I brought back with me from our outing this morning. John was laying on his back on the hard floor with the phone to his ear. I took this to my advantage and straddled him at the waist, enjoying his small groan as my dress rode up and my underwear held the only barrier between myself and his very excited arousal. I slowly unbuttoned his shirt as he spoke, playing with my hands.

"....yeah around four is fine with us. The missus will be 'ere but I'll be off is that alright?....I see well what if I leave it with her..."

I tuned out as I let his shirt fall open, leaning down to kiss his smooth chest, down his stomach. My fingers unbuttoning his jeans. This caught his attention as he was near hanging up.

"Uuhheerrm I'll do just that the...yes five thirty then. Sounds great thanks a lot." Then he hung up. I sat up and rubbed up and down his chest.

"Everything work our alright with the movers?" I asked innocently as he sat up. Our faces inches apart.

"You my dear are a fuckin troublemaker you are." He smirked and grabbed my jaw into his hands playfully. I giggled and played with his hair.

"You mind if I am? If I remember correctly, it was just that that drove us together in the first place."

He hummed and brought me into a deep kiss. My knees grew red from the hard floor as I pulled back from our kissing to unzip the back of my dress. Our hands were perfectionists as we began to undress one another as quickly as possible. The cool air from the open window brushed onto the saliva John left behind from the kisses on my body. It was within all of this I remembered the day we got caught.
...

John was supposed to be taking care of the home that late fall Sunday the week before his wife was due to return from visiting her parents. While she was calling to let John know she was in the airport coming home sooner than she expected, John and I were in their bed having sex while the phone rang over and over again.

"John....it won't stop." I breathed as he continued on while I tugged on his hair.

"Leave it." He stated, kissing my cheek as his thrusting never missed it's wonderous rythmn.

"John..." My mind was telling me something on the other end of that phone wasn't good but my body was enjoying John's pleasuring so much I said fuck it and let him fuck me.

"C'mon let me see that body." He rolled off and brought me ontop. I giggled at his eagerness and rolled my hips, swiveling and bouncing myself in quick beats. He moaned sexily with a small hint of agression as I pushed my chest forward to give him an eye full of my breasts.

"Oh Johnny baby I'm losing it...."

"Fuckin say my name again." He urged.