Chapter 34

(Maya's POV)
I woke up and I was happy I was out of hell for 3 months so no school I woke up and brushed my teeth and hair then I went to my closet and I picked out my light orange top and my light gray jeans with my orange sandal (outfit up top) then I went to Riley's for breakfast.

(Riley's POV)
I woke up today to see a very cute face who was Lucas and the words he said made me smile "Riley today is the last day of school and I choose you to be my girlfriend" and I ran over to hug him and then I went to my closet to get changed into my light blue shirt with my short gray shorts with my silver sandals (outfit up top). After me and Lucas went to the Kitchen were Maya was already

"Me and Lucas are dating" I said and my dad chased Lucas to my bay window and that was the last time I saw him until school.

(Rowens POV)
I woke up and I went to my bathroom to brush my teeth and my hair after I went to my closet to get changed which was my dark blue lace shirt, blue shorts and black leggings with purple sandals (outfit up top) after I got dressed and went to Mackenzie's house.

(Mackenzie's POV)
I woke up and I went to my bathroom to shower and when I got out I put my robe on and then brushed my teeth after I brushed them I brushed my hair and blow tried my hair and made it curly for the last day. After I did all my hair I went to my closet and picked out my clothes which was my pink shirt, white shorts and my white flip flops (outfit up top) and went down to get breakfast and when I was there I saw Rowan at my couch watching last nights dance moms episode which was when Abby throws the chair at Pagie. And when I came down we ate breakfast and walked to the school.

(Matts POV)
~walking home from school~
I meet Mackenzie at school today was are last day of 6th grade so we now have one more year with Riley, Lucas, Maya and Farkel "Matt what are you thinking about" Mackenzie asked me in the cutest voice

"Hey you guys want to go to the lake" I asked in a happy way

"Can't I want have to get started on summer homework Farkle is making me" Mackenzie and Rowen walked up the ladder into the bay window because they were supposed to be home a hour ago so it was just us boys.