Where Were You When i Needed You

Following Chapter21 from HoodLove "The start of it all"

C: Baby? that's my car?!

???: I'm upstairs!

That didn't sound like David's voice, I walked in the living room and grabbed my gun out the counter draw and walked upstairs

C: David?

This time I had no response, I walked into my bedroom, now holding my gun to whoever was sitting at the bed.

???: you missed me?

C: who the fuck are you and why are you in my shit? where is David?

???: daddy's home ( turning on the night lamp)

C: True!!!!
My eyes filled with water, the way my heart was beating you'll think that I was running a marathon.

"True What are you doing here?" Now shaking

True jerked his neck back and looked at me in disbelief. As if what I said couldn't have been real but little do he know him being here was unreal to me. I never thought true was coming home..
"I didn't know you were getting out so soon baby" placing the gun on the floor and walking over to hug him

True grasp me so tight I suddenly started to have flashbacks of everything he had put me through, the last time me and true spoke it turned into a fist fight and he left me high and dry.
" Stop asking so many questions, Who the fuck is David?" Now leaning back to look at me in my face
I stared at him for a while before I could open my mouth and when I did my phone rang

"He say he a king where he come from,
Takes a young queen just to know one, so baby I'm drive it like it stolen, imma fix it likes broken"

" Hello?" The look in my face showed that I didn't want this phone call especially from Daylon ! "Hey Ba....by"

(In the background) "Baby? Ayo who you on the phone with you messing with another nigga chace? ( now walking towards me) huh?"

I instantly hung up the phone and fell to my knees. True dropped down and grabbed my chin. " Tell me the Truth"

I pushed his hands off of my face and got up. At this point my face was rosy red and my eyes was filled with tears. " You know what true you was gone okay shit fucking happens and I think that you should leave"

True arose his eyebrow and walked out the room he whispered in my ear " I love you"

I grabbed his arm and started kissing him deliberately. He grabbed me by my waist lifting me up now my legs was wrapped around him. True laid me on the bed and started taking my clothes off. So much was running through my mind but nothing that this was wrong had came to mind.

" you wasn't here for me, when I needed you the most you wasn't here for me. I lost everyone true! My grandmother? That tore me to the core I never thought I would be the same. The one person closest to me My father? Like I'm broken. I needed you."
     True looked at me and knew I was hurt
" Chace Baby I'm so sorry, I did what I could to comeback to you. I'm no snitch and you know that! That nigga Mitch set me up.. I swear I'm going to make things right between us baby. We can have a family I'm going to give you a family"

I got up off the bed and started walking towards the bathroom. I turned the shower on, and put my bonnet on so I won't mess up my new hair. Wiping the tears From my eyes I walked and grabbed a pair of red lace thongs on the bed with my bra to match

" that's the thing true, Things doesn't work like that. It doesn't work when you get ready"

" what the fuck does that mean?"