What really Happen( Chapter 3)

Flashback Blue & Tamia 4:30Pm

Flashback
Blue & Tamia 4:30Pm

I swear to god my mother knows how to get up under my skin sometimes. Like damn lighten the fuck up and let me live. It's my life whatever I choose to do I will do. It just doesn't fit for a child right now I need to lay low before they find out about my baby.

" blitz what the fuck are we going to do?" Now turning to him. " if they find out about chacidity it's over! They don't care about me they want her"
   Now I was flipping out. Cause Rico ( Rico is our drug supplier from out in Cuba. without him me and blue would be nothing. Rico agreed to supply us if I gave him a baby) don't care about any of that. No talk, just kill!

"Ayo tamia calm the fuck down alright! Give me a chance to fucking think alright?"

   Blue pulled up to my apartment
" let me figure out what we going to do and I'm going to come back for you. Okay?" Leaning in to give me a kiss " nah fucked that! You hurry up. Cause time is short we have less then 12 hours" I slammed the door and walked in the house.
As soon as I walked in my mother began to rant. She never knows how to just shut the fuck up.
"You know she's never going to know you, if you keep moving the way you move"
" did I ask you to comment on my life? Do you think I need your opinion?" Walking up the stairs
" No tamia but you need to understand that you have a child! This is not my baby. I stop having kids a long time ago and I'm here raising your baby as if she's mine! Is that fair to me?"
I continued to walk up the stairs not paying her no mind. She says the same shit everyday.
Me just knowing that time was ticking was making me extremely nervous.
I know y'all probably wondering what the fuck is going on. Tamia not blitz daughter? Yeah she is but word out that rico shoots blanks and can't have kids, he always had a hit out on me and as long as he supplied me and blue I'll give him a child.
But, after seeing chacidity we fell in love with her.
MI AMOR!
(Rico's Story)
"That Bitch think she's going to get over on me! The Don! I want the both of them Mi amor and that bitch"
Slamming the phone down.
I provide for her and that yankee and they fuck with me. Okay.
"You do what you have to do to get her to me and I'll make sure your okay! Kill anyone that gets in your way"
Tamia 11:42pm
I was blowing blitz phone up and I didn't get a answer. That's unusual, that never happens. Did this motherfucker kill Rico ? Is he alive?
Something didn't seem right something was off. I went in my closet and grabbed my Glock G42 out of a old shoe box. I ran downstairs to get my mother!
"Ma!" Walking towards the kitchen " MOOOOOMMMMMM"
"Yess Tamia holding the baby coming out the kitchen. " Hush before you wake her now I just got her to sleep"
" we have to go ! We have to go now mom, (Tears falling) I got into some shit and I'm in big trouble"
"No!"
" no what Mom?"
I looked at her in disbelief, did she just say no?
"You always fucking up tamia! Why? I don't understand this is your daughter! Do you see her. She's the only person that's going to love you until death. But she doesn't even know you exist. She doesn't even let you hold her in fear!"
I felt my heart drop down into my stomach! Because I knew my mother was right. I knew that it was time for me to fix things for me and Tamia that if I didn't the only person that'll take care of her would be dead.
"I'm going to fix things I promise"
I grabbed my phone and called Rico!
On the phone
"Im ready, I'll meet you at the spot"
walking over to my mother I gave her a kiss on the cheek and placed a soft kiss on tamia's forehead. The look my mother gave me as if she didn't know whether or not she'll see me again.
" I love you Mom"