Am I Losing My Mind?(Chapter Two)

On the phone:Me: TRUE! Stop calling my fucking phone! ????: OH MY GOD! Chace baby? I knew I would find you

On the phone:
Me: TRUE! Stop calling my fucking phone!
????: OH MY GOD! Chace baby? I knew I would find you.
That voice sound ohh to familiar but It couldn't be true.
Me: Gran?!?
Okay now this is a little crazy! Am I tripping or something? I had to look at the phone twice in disbelief.
On the phone:
?????: No it's your mother!

I felt my whole body collapsing, the room began to spin and before I knew it I was passed out on the floor. What the fuck is going on? Hallucinations? Chacidity? Nah not this bitch.
  What the fuck was going on? My mother? But I thought she died?!? Like is this a game.
When I woke up my head was pounding. But I wasn't on the floor I woke up on the bed. I instantly grabbed my phone to call the number back, but when I went to my recent calls there was nothing there. As if everything was erased!
"I'm loosing my fucking mind" saying to myself.
Daylon! Ugh. I hurried up out the bed and went straight to my closet.
It was so much going on I swear I couldn't think straight I was so confused! It felt oh so surreal. I decided to call Brody, he's the only person that'll help me straighten this shit out. Walked over to my phone and called him up. He said he'll be over in the few so i went downstairs to see if David was here. The house was completely empty. No Lauryn, No David! Just me. Alone.
Thirty minutes went by and the door bell had rang. I rushed to the door not even checking to see who it was I just opened it. It was True! FUCK!
" Oh fuck no" trying to push the door closed
True put his foot in the door way stopping me from closing it. Using his strength hardly to push his way in.
"true I can't do this with you right now? Okay. I have so much going on, I just got a call from my mother, which I don't even think it's my mother I'm loosing my FUCKING mind all in on..." True grabbed my hips and went in for a kiss.
The sensation went straight from my lips down to my clit and I instantly felt the rush.
" No True mmmmm please" trying to push him off of me it's like my body wouldn't let me. As if all of this was meant to be!
He placed his hand over my mouth and whispered in my ear
" Just relax baby, Daddy's home. Let me take care of you"
True grabbed my legs and carried me upstairs to the bedroom. Placing me on the bed, I begin to take my clothes off. True grabbed my hands and pushed them in back of my head. " Keep them right there! Don't move" I did as he told me.
Slowly taking my pants off, True slid my shirt off, leaving just my panties on. He crawled over top of me. Placing a kiss on my forehead. A soft kiss on my lips and then my neck. He began to suck on my neck as if it was his favorite flavored candy. His scent a-roamed in my nose making my panties more wetter than he thought. True licked and kissed on my earlobes. Acknowledging every aspect of my body, placing his hands in my panties. He began to flick and play with my clit. " Who's going to love you like me?" I then replied in a soft moan " Nobody Baby"
"Your mine?"
" I'm yours" we now looking into each other's eyes. " I'm so sorry! I would never hurt you again". " I know" true replied True slid down and began to kiss on my naval. Causing me to jerk my back up. His kisses can easily make me have an orgasm. Pulling my panties to the side. True placed his lips on my lips and started to make vibrating noises. Pushing me to my climax faster. " OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU" grabbing his head. Guiding his tongue up and down my clit. True put two fingers inside of my pussy. Thrusting as if he was fucking me. I looked down at him and pleaded and begged him to come inside of me. He shook his head no. Continuing his motion. I felt my end point. Now screaming " TRUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Come in me baby". There it was. Causing my Pussy to squirt and my legs to shake all through fore play true got up and watched me as i gasped for breath. He took off his clothes laid beside me and grabbed me in his arms. " I love you" I said. True looked at me and closed his eyes. We both drifted to sleep.

When I woke up it was pushing nine o'clock.
" True baby, you hungry?" Turning around to see David sleeping next to me!
What the hell? I tapped him and asked him and woke him up.
" Babe!" Waking him up
" yesss chace, what's wrong?"
" when did you get home?"
" sometime this afternoon, when I got here you were on the floor sleeping so I placed you in the bed"