ChapterOne

"I don't know how to talk to you, I don't know how to ask if your okay. Your friends always feel the need to tell me things"

      Everything was Happening too fast for me I couldn't think straight. It was like everything has completely stopped the lime light was on me. My mouth was wide open in disbelief. "What the fuck true" the claps and cheers went silent and everyone began to mutter to themselves or amongst there friend. I had ran to the back of the club. Luckily I ran into Brody.

DAVID POV

"Chacidity? Yoo chace what the fuck what up" now I'm chasing after her because I ain't know what the fuck was going. I instantly grabbed her arm because this game she think she was about to play wasn't happening.
" Yo what's up with you?" Now gripping her wrist and snatching her back

" David get your Hands off of me"
   " Nah i need answers what the fuck is going on" my anger that was building didn't have me noticing how tight I was gripping her

" OUUCHHH David please let go" tears now starting to form
I let her wrist go and threw my hands up
" we'll talk later okay?"
I didn't have words for chacidity right now because nothing she had to say would justify anything that was going on in mind right now.
" Whatever!" I walked out the club
Just what I wanted on my way out I bumped into True!

Chacidity POV
David was being really extra! He's acting as if me and true had been messing behind his back or as if I wasn't going to tell him true was back! Shit I just found out myself! But he is something I'll deal with later..

" Brody? Listen can we go to the back i really need to talk to you" grabbing his hand leading him to the back office

   When we got in I closed the door and locked it behind me
" Brody we need to talk!"
  "What's up BabyGirl? Sipping his drink and leaned up against the desk"

Now I'm pacing back and fourth because I didn't know what to say.

" why the fuck didn't you tell me true was coming home? Hmm like I feel like you set me up. You bought David into my life. Me and this man is MARRIED! Now. True is back Brody! Like that's my baby yo." I plopped down on the couch put my face into my hands and immediately started to cry
I didn't expect true to come home so soon. 25 years! It's only been 6 and at least when he came home I was expecting him to forget about me or at least I'll be out of the game and somewhere far with my family.

" WHAT THE FUCK CHACE!" Now Standing up off the table
  I just stared at him as my mascara started to drench down my face.
   " you do what you want to do your grown! Just like blue said you have to be prepared for everything. I'm tired of your shit. Grow up! You knew what you were getting into with true and you damn sure knew what you were getting into with David!"

"How dare you!?! Don't you ever bring up my sorry ass fucking father!!!! I'm tired of everybody shit thinking that I have to bow down to them! This is my fucking birthday. NOBODY is going to fuck that up I mean nobody!"

*BANG BANG BANG BANG* me and Brody both looked at the door wondering who the fuck was banging like that

" Brody they fighting! OPEN UP!"

" FUCK!" Rushing to the door
I knew exactly who she was talking about when she said "they" was fighting.

True POV
Chacidity think that I'm going to just leave her alone! After everything we been through. I can't wait to meet this nigga that she's so called "with" cause when daddy comes home all the side pieces is going to change.
   I decided this club scene wasn't going to work. On my way out this stupid motherfucker bumped into me. Dumb ass broad wasn't paying attention

"You good brah?" Grabbing his shoulder
   I had to make sure the nigga wasn't drunk before I spazed.
  "Just the nigga I was looking for" pushing my hands of his shoulder. "True?"

I just got home and niggas already looking for me. I ain't know what was going on but if he want wreck we can get crazy.
"Yeah, What's up five?" Stepping closer to him
    Before I knew it felt a sharp pain on my chin. Causing me to stumble back a little bit. I grabbed my face and looked at this nigga like he was crazy! Did he know who the fuck I was? I don't fight nigga. I shoot to kill.
I grabbed my 36 and pointed at his face.

Chacidity POV
Brody and I ran to the front to see what was going on and right before my eyes I saw true pointing a gun in David's face. My first reaction was to stand in front of it.

"True this ain't that baby! Please" now standing in front of David.

   True looked at me in a what the fuck look
  "Chace what fuck are you doing? You going to choose this nigga over me? Over us?? After all that we been through?"
   As much as I didn't want true gone I knew for right now it was best. "Yesss! True I am MARRIED, this is my husband" tears now falling
I swear in the morning my eyes is going to be so baggy. David grabbed my hips and pulled me closer to him and whispered in my ear.
" Let's just leave!"
   " you got it chace! Hope everything works out for you." Looking in True eyes I knew that he was hurt but little do he know I was more hurt letting him go.

The next morning
I woke up  this morning with a huge headache! Last night was too crazy for me I mean to crazy. All I wanted to do is get my daughter and hold her so tightly she's the only person that keeps me at ease. I decided to call daylon to see what they were up to.

On the phone:
Me: Hey
Day: What's up? How was your birthday party?
Me:ugh! A complete wreck I honestly don't want to talk about it. But anyways how's my baby? What is she doing?
Day: we actually was about to go to the movies
Me: in the morning? What movie are you guys watching?
Day: we were going to catch the early bird tickets and Finding dori. Want to tag?
Me: hmmm I don't know. I don't want to intrude on your weekend.
Day: noooo! Trust me your not, plus it sounds like you need to get out anyways.
Me: okay I'm going to get dressed and I'll meet you at your place?
Day: okay cool, meet up in a hour?
Me: okay
*Click*

I really didn't like daylon like that but I honestly really needed to get out this house away from this negative energy and the bullshit. I got up out the bed and walked to the bathroom. David wasn't here, I can only imagine where he is right now.
  When I walked in the bathroom something seemed different. I really didn't know what it was but something just didn't feel right. I payed no attention to it and turned on the shower.
   The steam from the shower made me feel relaxed. I grabbed my Cinnamon Fragranced Soft soap body wash and stepped into the shower.
The way the water felt on my skin instantly caused my body to loosen up. Time was on my hands so I hurried up and washed my and hair and body.
   After I finished showering my phone  was going off the hook.
"Look...I don't know how to talk to you
I don't know how to ask you if you're okay
My friends always feel the need to tell me things
Seems like they're just happier than us these days
Yeah, these days I don't know how to talk to you
I don't know how to be there when you need me
It feels like the only time you see me
Is when you turn your head to the side and look at me differently"

Who the fuck could be calling me! Especially early this morning. Rushing to my phone the call had already ended. I had 15 missed calls from the unknown number. Already knew who the fuck it was. True!
As soon as i unlocked my phone it went off again.

On the phone:
Me: TRUE! Stop calling my fucking phone!
????: OH MY GOD! Chace baby? I knew I would find you.
That voice sound ohh to familiar but It couldn't be true.
Me: Gran?!?