Ch. 7 Happy And Bad Moments

Chapter start

Your P.O.V

It was showtime, I was dressed and ready. (Outfit above) you dyed you h/c hair to those exciting colors. Sans wearing his usual hoodie. But before this, I got some... News. Papyrus and Undyne were 'training' and now Undyne's house was burned down. I was staying with Undyne... Now she's staying with Alphys. What caught me is that she HATES Hotland... So obviously, SHE LIKES ALPHYS! *fangirl squeal!* but now I don't have a place to stay. But guess who swooped in to save the day? Sans. Of course.

Flashback to literally 10 minutes ago.

"Hey kiddo, now that um Undyne's house took a crash and burn hehe... Would you um, like to stay with me and Papy?"

"Oh umm, sure Sans. Thanks!" I reply. *internal fangirl squealing but still trying to act cool*.

Good god am I excited.

"Sans, Y/n, your on." Says some dude giving instructions. I hear Mettaton introducing us on stage. Then, both Sans and I glance at each other and walk through the curtains.

"These two lovelies will be dancing for us today!~" Met says. The glamorous robot nods at us and the music starts.
(Stop vid at 1:20)

Sans seemed to like Urban dancing, he was the one that suggested and made all the moves. The crowd cheered and screamed when we ended, I looked at Sans and he was blushing, we said our final goodbye and we left the stage. Sans was still blushing, I looked at him. He snaked his arm around my shoulder, I think he was watching out of the corner of his eye so I decided to kiss his cheek...bone? But at last second he turned his head and I kissed his li- I mean teeth...!

"Haha gotcha." Sans was blushing 10x harder, and I started blushing too.

"Sans!" I complained.

"Hehe, how 'bout we move that date huh? Let's have it tonight."

"Wha? Sans. I need to change!"

"No, you don't. You're perfect the way you are... All the time." Sans complimented me. Putting his hand, which was surprisingly warm on my cheek. I started blushing again! Darn hormones! He grabbed my hand and teleported us.

"Wooah, jeez, whoop." I was nauseous and nearly tripped, but Sans caught me in time.

"Careful now." He said, he put his boney hands over my eyes and led me somewhere.

"Sans? Where are we going?"

"You'll see."

Minutes passed and we were still walking, but the Sans suddenly stopped and uncovered my eyes. There it was. We were in Waterfall and there was a picnic set up for both of us.

"Sans... It's wonderful!" I complimented him, I turn and I caught him staring.

"T-thanks." He started blushing and he pulled his hood up. Which he just recently pulled down after the performance. We went to go sit down. It started to go well. We ate, Sans cracked a few puns. I said some of my own. We got to know each other a little better. But then I took off my beanie, shoes and socks and went down to the water. He of course, curiously followed. I smirked as he came up behind me.

"Y/n? AAAAHHH!" I did a twirl and shove and he ended up in the water.

"HAHAHAHAHA! Oh my GOD! HAHA! YOU SHOULD'VE SEEN YOUR FACE." I was laughing my butt off, and he was giving me a pouty face. But I didn't see him inching closer getting out of the water. And running up behind me giving me a BIG WET HUG.