Ch. 20

Your P.O.V

This room looks familiar. The light reflects off the gold pillars. The shadow in front of me, the wooden stick in my hand.

"Y/n..."

"Sans." He steps out of the shadows, and he's smiling. A big genuine smile that just lights up my life. I can't wait for that smile to meet the world up there...

"You made it this far...I'm so proud of you." I smile a little and look down.

"Thank you..."

"Y'know, throughout the thicks and thins, you still manage to pull through. It just amazes me how strong and determined you really are and how smart you can be."

"..."

"I might as well let you keep going, you're this close. Please, be safe." Sans walks up to me and plants a small, soft, loving kiss on my forehead. He winks and disappears. All thats left behind is the particles from his magic. I feel warm inside. And determined.

Are you going to walk through or what? (A/n: OH YEAH! YOU THINK I FORGOT ABOUT CHARA?! HELL NAH)

Yeah yeah yeah. Just shut up for a minute please?

Sheesh, ok Ms. Sassy-pants.

Silence. Focus, you go this. I think to myself, walking through the big gate at the end of the hallway. I find myself back in Asgore's castle, I walk through and find him at the garden. I cough, he turns, smiles at me. And with no words just lead me to where I need to be and leaves.

"You ready Y/n?" Flowey appears. I nod. Flowey smiles, friendly this time. "Alright, here we go." And he turns into Asriel Dreemur as the 'fight' starts.

TIME SKIP OF BORING NESSSSS

"You did it." Flowey-I mean, Asriel gasps out. I smile and hug him.

"No. We did it." I could feel his tears run down onto my shoulder and his smile grows. We separate and Asriel wipes some tears.

"Well...your friends are waiting for you, tell mom and dad I said hi...I can't keep this form for much longer."

Wait. Tell Asriel...tell Asriel that I...I found a way for both of us to live.

Are you serious?! Thats great!

"Asriel! Chara says she found a way for both of you to live in a body!" I shout out in delight.

"Are you serious?!"

Let me have control. I do as Chara says without hesitation, she takes over and explains the plan while I sit in her head doing absolutely nothing.

"Split a soul..." FLASH! All of a sudden I'm sitting on my butt, and next to me... are Asriel AND Chara!

"GUYS!" I scream, and I tackle them in a hug. We all laugh.

"C'mon, the barrier is broken. Lets get out of here."

We're flashed back to everyone. Toriel, Alphys, Undyne, Papyrus, Asgore, and Sans. They're all waiting for us.

"Heya kid. Nice of you to join us." I smile, the three of us get up. To be honest there's nothing important. The royal family was reunited. We all walk out together and up to the orange sunset.

"Its...beautiful." Toriel exclaims. The freshness of the breeze and air hits me. The trees stretch across the valley, off in the distance I can see the other hills, and the small dots of the buildings. Reminds me of home...home. FRISK!

"WHATS THAT? UP IN THE SKY?" Papyrus asks.

"Thats called the sun Paps."

"OHH! HI SUN! I'M GOING TO GO INTRODUCE MYSELF TO THE HUMANS!!" Papyrus...normally says. He scatters down the mountain.

"Hey! Wait for me!" Undyne jogs after him.

"W-w-wait! Undyne!" Alphys runs after.

"Well...someones gotta keep them outta trouble." Sans winks at me before he shuffles...back into the mountain? But then he disappears leaving a wisp of blue smoke before him.

"Well...uhhh. I should...go too." Asgore lumbers down the mountain. Asriel and Chara following.

"Well. My child, you probably have a home to get to." Toriel turns towards me, with tears in her eyes. I don't...me and Frisk... its just us. Maybe...maybe.

"No, I don't. I have a sister...but we don't have a home...mom?" Toriel brightens at the fact I'm calling her mom.

"Yes?"

"Can I just stay with you?"

"Wha...of-of course you can! We'll have to go pick up your sister...but other than that. Of course my child."
=-----------------
The next chapter is the last guys, I know the ending is a bit rushed, but to be honest I kinda wanna get this book done with.