Ch. 8 Alive And Well

Alright I promise this chapter is revised and edited!
Sans: and that Y/n better not die!
Me: get back in your book Sans!
=============================================
Chapter start

Sans P.O.V

I feel her lighten in my arms, I'm hugging her, not wanting to let go. Her breathing, slow and staggered. Heartbeat... Fading into nothing. That darn Sasha... Stupid fangirl.

"Oh Sansy!~" I hear Sasha yell. I groan.

"WHAT?!"

"Now that Y/n is dead, why do you come with me and we can have some fun?~" She smirks, inching toward me.

"Why you little piece of-!" I'm interrupted by Alphys.

"S-Sans we need to get her to my lab." She says. "If you want her to live we need to go now."

"Alright," I say, picking up Y/n bridal style, "let's go."

"But Sansy.~" Sasha complains. She is on my LAST NERVE. Heh, even though I don't have any.

"Shut it Sasha! Unless you wanna have a B A D T I M E." I tell her, my left eye blazing blue. She looks startled, and afraid. Good.

"Hang on Y/n, don't you dare die on me." I mutter as I walk over to Alphys. I place my hand on her shoulder and teleported us to her Lab.

Your P.O.V

It's dark.

It's scary.

I'm alone.

Then...

There's light! I start running, running and running faster and faster, not wanting to be in the dark. I see two figures in the distance that look familiar. I stop.

"Mom?! Dad?!" I question.

"Hello daughter." They say, oddly synchronized. They smile warmly.

"Oh my god! I've missed you guys so, so much!" I scream, hugging them.

"We missed you too! You've grown so much Y/n." Says my mom, she looks like me.

"No boyfriends right Y/n?" My dad asks jokingly.

"DAD!"

"I'm just joking." Then, I felt a zap. Making me jump. Another, another one. (Another one!) then reality hit me like a wrecking ball. (I came in like a wrecking ball!!)

"Wait if you guys are here then... I'm dead. Aren't I?" I ask questioningly. They share a glance and look at me sadly.

"Well, yes... And no. You're in a coma sweety. Been in one for 2 weeks now." Mom explains, hugging me as if in... Sorrow.

"Two weeks?! But I've only been here for like, 2 minutes!" I feel another zap.

"Time goes faster here than it does in the real world. I also see your jumping slightly. That means they're using the defibrillator. Which means... We're running out of time. Any longer and you'll be dead." Dad says sadly.

"But-but I want to stay here with you!" I scream, realizing what he meant.

"Sweety, we wish you could stay here too! But you're 19! And still have so much to live for!" 'Zap'. "Chara, now that you found her, Undyne, Alphys... Sans." Mom says looking at me sadly but still filled with happiness. Mom was always trying to stay happy in situations like these... Well, not like these, but sad moments. Another zap. I feel my breathing getting heavier.