Chapter 4

The stands were packed with rowdy teenagers and parents, stomping their feet away with excitement as they waited for their football team to arrive on the field.

Logan,Liam,and I were both sitting in the center front row,too mortified to sit over in the student section.

"I don't get why football is such a big deal. If I wanted to see a bunch of boys kicking around a ball while tackling each other I would visit my uncle's house on Christmas." Logan joked facing me.

"It may be the fact that you get to see very attractive males run around all sweaty. Because let's admit; that is a sight almost everyone wants to see before they die." I said,taking a mouthful of popcorn.

"Actually,no. I'd much rather see a nice cheerleader fight. Now that would be a sight to see." Oh shut up Liam. Nobody asked you.

"And not to mention,id die a happy man if that happened." This time Logan slapped him right in the bicep,causing him to harshly suck a breath in.

"You are a pig." She spat as Liam gripped his now aching muscle.

"Can you go a day without hitting him? By the age of thirty he won't have any skin on his arms left." I laughed.

"Ladies and gentlemen,Students and parents. Give it up for the Ridley High School Raiders!" The crowd went nuts as the team jogged onto the field from what seemed like the locker rooms.

Logan and I did some casual claps as Liam let out a few 'woo's and 'cmon's

I scanned the field until I saw the familiar group of four.

Niall Horan,playing attacker, was number 10,also having the C sticker on the corner of his chest.

Louis Tomlinson,playing goal,was number 6,the AC (assistant captain) sticker on his green jersey.

Zayn Malik,playing full back,was number 12,usually being a star worker with Louis by his side.

Then last but not least,Harry Styles. He wore the number 21,and played the position of midfielder,and looking very good while doing it.

The coach of the team this year thought it would be cool to change uniforms this year and I applaud him on his picking abilities.

But then again you have the cheerleaders who think it isn't even remotely inappropriate to wear such short skirts and revealing tops.

There stood right in front of me the familiar brunette, wearing her slim fitting uniform, with the letter R painted in green print on her cheek, with the number 10 painted next to it in black.

Next to her right in the front was another brunette,wearing her tight fitting uniform, with the matching letter R on her cheek and the number 6 right next to it painted to perfection.

On the other side of them was light brunette,looking perfect in her uniform,the same exact R printed across her cheek with the number 21 proudly sitting next to it.

"Earth to Ken!?" Logan waved her hand in my face, bringing me back to reality.

"Sorry I was just ah,looking for your brother?" I lied, it coming out more like a question than an answer.

"No you weren't. You were drooling over 21 again. Don't need excuses dude." Logan laughed, turning her attention back to the field.

"Sorry. I couldn't help it." I mumbled, looking back to the familiar curly headed midfielder.