Chapter 19

I pushed away the pudding and in the middle was a black box.

"What is this?" I pulled it out and opened the box.

"There's nothing in here!" I said disappointingly. Eman got up an stood beside me.

"Rebecca Katy Vanessa Whites, you are the most beautiful girl I've ever met. When you smile, I smile, when you laugh, I laugh. I love you so much and I want to spend the rest of my life with you," Eman got down on one knee. He opened another box which revealed a stunning diamond ring.

"Bec, will you marry me?" I pulled him up from his knee and I kissed him. He pulled apart.

"Is that a yes?!" He asked. I nodded and burst into tears. He put the ring on my finger. It looked gorgeous.

"WE'RE ENGAGED!" I yelled. He picked me up and spun me around.

"Was that the best sticky date pudding?" He asked me.

"By far," I kissed him again and we walked back to the room.

"I can't wait to tell everyone!" I squealed. I couldnt believe my luck!

---

"Morning my fiancé," Eman kissed me on the cheek. I looked on my finger and the ring was on. I clutched it with my other hand.

"I'm engaged!" I laughed. We got up and got breakfast. I had a fruit platter while Eman went for the bacon. Once we finished breakfast we packed our bags and went out to the boat.

"Relax kids, it's gonna be a long ride," Stan said as we drove off. We got out the rug again and we lay on the boat.

**2 Hours Later**

I walked back into the house and everyone was there. Even the girls were.

"Hey guys!" I twirled my hair with my ring finger.

"What's the ring for?!" Jodie smiled. I gave her a nod and a grin.

"OMG BABE! YOURE ENGAGED!!" Jodie ran over and gave me a big hug.

"Congratulations!" All the boys and girls came and gave me and Emans congratulations.

"Jodie, will you be my maid of honor?!" I asked her.

"OMG YES! I won't let you down!" She gave me another hug.

"Chantal, Leilani? Bridesmaids?!" I took their hands. We jumped up and down and we hugged each other.

"Paulie mate, best man?" Eman asked.

"For sure!" They did a guy handshake.

"What about us?" John asked.

"You guys can just stand there and look pretty!" We were going to have the biggest bridal party!

All the girls were looking at the ring. I couldn't believe I was getting married!

~~~~~~~