Chapter 2: The first meeting

ZAYN POV

We just landed in Bradford,United Kingdom. The lads I just grabbed our bags and headed to meet my family. 

"Lou can stop screaming!!!", I said looking back at him.

" Sorrrrrrryyyyyyyyy  Zaynnnnnnnnn!!!!!", Louis screamed.

This is going to cause me a headache wow.Then i accidentally bumped into someone.I turned around and saw that person was on the floor.I helped her up and when she got up she looked pretty hot.Damn .Wait what the hell are you saying zayn you have perrie? Stop zayn. 

"I am sorry.",I said turning to her but she grabbed her stuff and left without saying anything.

"Well that was rude."Harry said.

"Yup, lets just go forget that rude hoe.", I said.

"Watch your language Malik", Liam said. 

"Whatever." I said.

Right after I said that doniya came screaming zayn and hugged her. I missed my family alot. Glad to be back.We hugged everyone and went home.

Kriti's Pov

I saw my parents so i was walking towards them and then i bumped into someone.I was deaf so I didn't want to make a conversion so i grabbed my bag and left. When I looked back I saw them staring at me I felt sorry. I turned around to see mom and dad standing there. I gave them the sign that said I missed them a lot. We hugged each other and left the airport. As soon as got home I feel asleep dreaming that i could hear people.