Chapter 6: Meeting 4/5 One Direction

The next day:

Zayn's POV: 

Today kriti was going to meet the lads. I am so glad and I have a feeling that I am falling for kriti but how can I because I have a girlfriend. I have wanted to tell kriti about it but didn't have the erg to tell her. My phone started to buzz and I looked at it and it was from perrie.

From: Perrie

Hey wanna come over at 6:30 to hang out?

I could do that by leaving kriti wit the boys.Great (Thinking)

To: Perrie

Yeah! Lets do it.See you then love.

From: Perrie 

Okay. See you then.

With that  checked the time and it was 5:30 already so I started getting ready for meeting the boys.

Kriti's POV:

I am glad to meet the boys today. The only thing I am nervous about is how will they react to me being deaf.

I check the time its 5:30 so I have to get ready.

Third person POV:

Zayn arrived at kriti's house to pick her up.After that they get in the car and drive to the boys house in bradford. The ride there was really silent so kriti got really tired and put her head against the window and went to sleep.

Zayn's POV:

I didn't want to wake her up. She looked really cute while sleeping. Am I doing the right thing by marrying her and dating perrie at the same time? Should I tell her about perrie? What will her reaction be?

I look back at her and she starts to stir. That's when I shaked her shoulder lightly and she woke up.I pointed to the lads house , she nodded and got out. I got out too and walked with her towards the door. I ring the bell , I also take my phone out ready to type what they say to her. Of course, Louis opens the door to let us in.

" Hey guys! Come on in." Louis screamed. 

"Louis when will you ever be quite?." I asked.

" Let me think about it never." Louis answered.

"Gosh Lou." I said.

We walked into the living room and saw the other boys. Kriti waved a them. They all get up to hug her. They didn't have to introduce them each other because I gave kriti a heads up. We all settled down. Kriti kept on looking at me for answers when the boys asked her something which I typed to her. I was about to tell them that she is deaf when I realize that it is 6:30 so I have to I get up and kriti looks at me confused that is when I realize that I haven't told her about perrie so I have to lie to her. I type on my phone saying that  I have some work so I have to go but the lads are her to take care of her. When she read it she looked nervous but tried to smile through it. I got closer to her and kissed her forehead and said that it will be fine. I think she caught it and nodded at me.

"Bye guys",I said and left with that.

Louis's POV:

I kept looking at her and she kept looking at zayn as if she didn't know what we are talking about. I ignored it first but after zayn left. We talked and she pointed to her ears the whole time

"Kriti, Do you want to plat the 20 question game?, Liam asked. 

She looked at liam for a long time and then looked like she realized something and what she said next shocked me. 

"I am sorry guys.I forgot to tell you that I am deaf so I can't hear what you are saying. This another reason why I looked at zayn each time you talked.I can talk but can't hear. I thought zayn told you guys but I think not."Kriti said.

For a whole few minutes we just stared at her like why?

"Did I do something wrong if I did I am really sorry.I think I should really leave now."Kriti said nervously.

"Nooooo!!!!!!!!¨ We screamed at her to stop her.

She probably thought  thinks we are crazy because we were in different poses to stop her and she couldn't hear us.

She turns around  and laughs. We all end up laughing. After that we ate dinner and watched a movie.

I heard the door open and when I went to check it was a drunk zayn. I knew that moment that something wrong is going to happen. After a few minutes everyone was in front of zayn. When kriti showed up by liam. Zayn looked at her instantly.

"You. Your the cause she left me. You motherfucken bitch took away what I loved the most." Zayn screamed as went towards kriti and grabbed her neck and she now was struggling to get out of his grip. Which she failed. We tried to get zayn off of kriti and when we finally got him off of her we got out of our grip and slapped her really hard on her face. She slid down the wall and cried into her hands. Liam and niall confronted her until me and harry  put zayn in his room.

We went back to kriti and saw her crying into liams chest. I really felt bad for her.

"Can you drop me at my home please? , She asked when she calmed down.

I nodded and drove her to her house when we reached she gave my a sad smile and said thank you.I nodded and watched until she entered the house. When she entered the house I drove off. I was so pissed at zayn that  I was ready to beat the crap out of him.

Kriti's POV: 

After what happened I went straight to my room and cried to sleep. Why did he do that to me?                 (sorry its short)

Zayn's POV: the next morning

When I woke up the next morning I had a bad headache so I decide to go downstairs to get some medicine. When I got downstairs the lads were giving me death stares.

"Good morning lads" I said but got no reply. I just ignored that. 

I was looking for some medicine when I realized that kriti was at the house last night probably somrthing happened that they are giving me death glares.

"Guys what happened last night? Where is kriti?" I asked.

"You really don remember what happened last night do you?"Liam said 

"Nope what happened did I do something really bad. Guys please tell me" I begged them.

"You came home drunk and started to scream at kriti then you tried to kill her. Lastly you slapped her really hard that she might have a bruise."Louis explained.

I messed up really bad. I have to fix it I love kriti not perrie. I run to my room grab paper and a sharpie and I wrote please forgive me I messed up big time. I will do anything to get your forgivness. Please forgive me.I didn't mean to do that. I really need you in my life. You make me go crazy for you please come back into my life.I love you Kriti. I am really sorry.

With that I drove to kriti's house and without meeting her parents I went to her room she was crying sitting on her bed side.I went up to her showed her the cards.While she was reading I was pleading her to come back on one knee. When she finished reading she came up to me and said I love you too and with that she hugged me. That's when I realized that I got my love back now.

Hey guys hope you like it.Please vote.