Chapter 3: Meeting the Maliks

Kriti's POV

My mom came into my room talking signs that I am  getting married now because of her finishing her school and its the right time for it. I signed a no because  I am not ready for it. She signed that she already found the boy and to please try for once. She kept on pleading until I signed her a yes. She signed that they will be here by 7 pm so be ready. I signed her a okay. I stayed in my room being on my phone the whole time. When it was 6:30 pm I decided to get ready. When I got down stairs they were already here. 

My mom signed me to come to the living the room.I went in there and saw a middle aged couple, three girls and the boy that I bumped into at the airport. The woman who was in her middle age started I just stared at her then I looked at my mother for answers and she signed to me that she is saying that her name is trisha malik,this is  my husband yaser malik,my daughters doniya, wali, and safaa malik, and finally my son zayn malik. You look really pretty. I signed my mother  to tell her that welcome to our house.Hi to all of you.I am glad to meet you all . Also tell the boy zayn that I am sorry to bump into him yesterday at the airport. I am going to get tea for you. My mom signed me okay.With that I left the living room.

Zayn' s Pov 

 I am pissed that mom is getting me arranged marriages. I had to agree with it no matter what. When we got there. I had to act nice to them. We were sitting in the living room when the girl that bumped into me walked in.

"Hi kriti, my  name is trisha malik,this is my husband yaser malik,my daughters doniya, wali, and safaa malik, and finally my son zayn malik. You look really pretty." My mom said.

Kriti I think that was her name looked at her mom and started to do something with her hands , so did her mom. The room was really silent now as we all watched them both doing something with their hands. After a few minutes she left.

" I am sorry she said hi and that welcome to our house. she is glad that you are here and she said sorry for bumping into you at the airport.She is getting us tea." her mom said.

" Well its okay, but why doesn't she talk for herself she has a mouth?", I asked her mom.

"She is deaf from childhood. I am sorry trisha I should have told you earlier but i didn't get the time." her mom explained.

" I am really sorry. I didn't know that." I said.

" I will never let that come in between this marriage. This is another reason to make it really sweet." my mom said.

Just then kriti walked into the room with tea and she looked like she was going to cry.She signed her mom something and ran out the house. 

" What did she say?", I asked turning to her mom.

"She said that she heard everything and if you call off  the wedding that its fine with her she understands.She is sorry that she is deaf. Also that she needs a break so she has to leave the house to rap everything around her head." her mom explained putting her head in her hands. My family gave me a glare which made me feel guilty.

" Mom I think I should go after her. Where would she go at this time?"I asked.

"At the park only two blocks away and zayn pleasr be gentle on her." She said.

" I will be and I am sorry for what i said." I answered.

Kriti's POV

I left the house right after he said that. I kept crying for no reason when I went through worse. While i was walking to the park l, I felt like I was being followed. I turn around to meet a group of guys that looked really. They moved forward and I took my steps backwards. When I was about to run away one of them that had red hair  grabbed my hand and pulled close to him. He was saying something but I couldn't understand or hear cause I am deaf . We were really close he got even closer started to kiss my neck. I did everything to get out of his grip but he was too strong. Then his hands started to go up my shirt. At this point I wish someone could come and help me. I tried to scream but my voice didn't work with me. As he was going to open the button of my pants someone pulled him off of me and started to hit him. This is another reason why I wish I could hear. I could talk but from the trauma of not hearing I lost my voice. I hate my life. I just sat there crying until the fighting stopped. When I looked up i saw .......

♡♡♡♡☆♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡☆♡♡
Who could that be? Stay tuned to find out who it was.

Sorry guys got to go. Please vote