+0.01+

|bom| p.o.v
I heard my alarm going off.I groaned and hit it.

I really hate waking up,especially for school.I had to go to school and deal with ugly faces.The only friends i have are from my cheer team.

But not everyone there is my friend.We have the bitches and hoes.They think they are the best at cheerleading.Well they are wrong.They are always in the front and im always in the back.

Im really shy too.Yea you think that im not shy,just because i cheerlead.I actually don't scream 'go!' I only mouth those words.My voice is really quiet.

I am not a nerd.I learn but not too much.I am not a genius too.

The only interests i have is cheerleading.Well duh,that's why i joined.I really love to cheerlead especially when i see those cute and hot boys.Hehe.

When it was my first year of highschool i had a crush on one of the basketball players.His name was Kun.I confessed to him but he kindly said that he doesn't have any feeling for me.

I got up and  got my towel so I could have my morning shower.

After i finished getting ready i ate my breakfast and waved goodbye to my mom.

Me,my mom and my little sister live in an apartment.Our father was dealing with drugs and alcohol and he left us for some whore.

When i got in school i was greeted by my two friends Hye and Yerin.

'Good morning Bommie how are u' Yerin asked me and hugged me.

Yerin is a very hype person,while Hye she is cool.

'Good Morning Bom' Hye said and smiled at me.

'Omg guys guess what happened' Yerin said in an exiting tone and clapped her hands.

'What?' i asked,curious.'I got to hang out with one of the basketball players yesterday' she said and smiled.

'Omo,who?' Hye asked surprised.'Taeil' Yerin said,her grin came to her ears.

'Luckyyy' me and Hye said in unison.

'So....what happened?' hye said wiggling her eyebrows.

'Well i saw him buying something at a store so i went to him and asked if i can hang out with him,surprisingly he said yes,so yeah,then we got ice cream and walked around a park' she said REALLY happily. 

'Guys we should head to calss,the bell is about to ring' i said.They both nodded and we head to our classes.

My first calss was Biology.Ugh i really hate biology.

As i was walking to my class i bumped in someone and that caused my books to fall over the floor.

'Oh sorry' it was a really soft voice.I looked at the boy.He is one of the basketball players.Umm.....what was his name.Jihyun?Jisung?.I think it's Jaehyun.Yes it's Jaehyun.

He is really handsome tho.His fair white skin,dimples,black hair and kind heart makes him perfect.

Snap out of it Bom,you need to go to class.

You were lost in though you didn't realize Jaehyun already picked your books up.

'Umm,Here are your books,im really sorry' he said,bowed and walked away.

You stayed in your place,until the bell rang.

You hurried to class.

Shit i'm late!