+0.03+

|bom|p.o.v
As we were practicing the cheerleading i kept stealing glances at Jaehyun.

I don't know how i feel towards him.But whenever i see him something sparks in me.

            •••

After practice,i was in the locker room.

Nobody was there so i was all alone.

Yerin and Hye left.We are not walking home together because we live far from each other.

And i got out of the shower really late so yeah.

As i was putting on my underwear and bra somebody opened the locker room door.

I quietly yelled and hid my body with my hands.

I turner to see a wet,bare clothed Jaehyun.He only had a towel wrapped around his waist.

He saw me and smirked at me.

I was really embarrassed so i was blushing like crazy.

'Hey' he said in a low tone.

'H-h-hey' I stuttered.Does he realize that we are bare clothed.

'So..since you are a girl and i am a boy,why don't we play' his smirk grew wider.

Wtf man.What the fuck is he thinking.

'Unmm..umm' i didn't know what to say.

'Hahha,im just kidding,sorry for coming in,i was lost in thoughs' he gave his killer smile and closed the door.

What the heck just happened.

After i finished putting my clothes back on i got out of the locker room.

I saw Jaehyun sitting at a bench.

'Hey,i was waiting for you' Jaehyun said.

'Umm..w-why?' I stuttered again.Dang it.

'I wanna walk you home,since it's getting late,a girl like you shouldn't be out alone' he said and gave me a heart warming smile.

I just nod my head.'Let me carry this for you' he said and grabbed your backpack.

You two headed to the parking lot.??????.

'U-um Jaehyun w-what are we doing here?'i asked.

'Im gonna take you with my motorcycle' he said as you two reached a huge motorcycle.

'W-we're gonna ride that thing?' You asked,well that thing was huge.

'Well,duh.How else am i gonna take you home' he said in a sarcastic voice.

'Lemme put the helmet on for you' he said.He grabbed the extra helmet,and got really close to you.

He was breathing slowly.You blushed so hard and he smiled at how cute you were.

'Cmon let's go' he patted the seat behind him.

You have to do this Bom!