+2.05+

|bom| p.o.v

So did our car.

'what the heck' I muttered under my breath.My heart was lightly pounding inside my chest.'What happened?' I asked Jaehyun.'I don't know!Let me check' He said and got out of the car.

I could say we were on a road in the woods since Jaehyun took a shortcut.It was really dark and it was around 11 o' clock,it was a bit scary to say.

The door of the car opened and Jaehyun was there panting.
'What's wrong?' I asked him.
He sighed 'I don't know something broke,I don't think we could continue'
I puffed my cheeks and folded my arms.I wanted to see my dad as soon as possible.And now this happened.
I am unlucky.

Jaehyun picked up his phone and dieled someone.

'Hello' 'Hey dad, I am with my girlfriend, heading to Busan' 'You have a girlfriend? Why didn't you told me?'
'Dad! I don't have time for that.Listen we're on a road,you know the shortcut for Busan' 'Yeah and?' 'Our car stopped and I don't think we can continue' 'Alright stay there I'll send my people,until then stay there' 'Thanks dad' he said and hung up.

I shivered.'It's kinda getting cold in here and it's scary' I pouted.
Jaehyun laughed and pinched my cheek.I pushed his hand away 'I am not a child,don't pinch my cheeks' I said kinda upset that he pinched my cheeks.I hate it when people treat me like a child.

Jaehyun got out of the car.
'Wait where are you going, don't leave me alone!' 'I'm not going anywhere!' He yelled from the back.

'Go in the back seat' (( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)) He shouted.I got out and got in the back seat and I waited for him.

He soon came ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).I quickly saw that he was carrying.

He was carrying blankets.'Here,' he handed me the blanket.
'Why do you have these exactly?' I asked him with a smile on my face.

'We were camping with the squad that's why' he said pinching my cheeks.I shot him a glare.

Suddenly Jaehyun shifted and faced me.My face turned red.

Our lips touched.His hand wrapped around my waist and he bought me closer.

He moved his lips a bit before I broke away.

I started giggling like a little girl.
'Why are you laughing?' Jaehyun asked as he broke into laughter.
'You're laughing too' I remarked.

His arms wrapped around my body and he squeezed me.
'Yah,you're squishing me!' I shouted and tried to push me away.

'Let's stay like this for a while' his voice was quiet and calming.

I wrapped my arms around his body too.Placed my head on his chest and closed my eyes.

His scent was calming.I got comfortable in the position and slowly drifted off.

                                   +

When I opened my eyes I was lying in the back seat,a blanked placed over me.

I realised the car was moving.
I slowly forced my body to "get up".
Jaehyun was driving.

I realized our car was fixed.
I mean duhhh how else would it move.

'Good morning' Jaehyun greeted his eyes focused on the road.

'Good morning,Jae' I greeted back with a smile on my face.

Then there was an awkward silence between us.

I saw through the window that we were entering Busan.

Anxiety took over me.
How am I going to face my mother?
My dad too? My sister?
How will I tell my dad about everything?

                                  +

Am I the only one here that is OBSESSED with Japanese movies and dramas?