+epilogue+

|bom| p.o.v

5 years later

I felt nervous.I felt like everyone's eyes were at me.There I was,standing on the stage,waiting for my diploma.My whole life was playing in front of my eyes.Giving birth to my beautiful daughter Emma,taking a paternity test to find who was Emma's father and it turned out to be Jaehyun.Taeyong still supported me even though he had no connection to Emma what so ever.I remember like it was yesterday,Emma celebrating her fifth birthday.I notice my mum smile at me from the crowd.After seeing Emma for the first time she immediately fell in love with her.As for my dad,we tried to save him but it was too late.But he brought my half sister Lilly.Min,my eighteen year old sister started going in college,just like I did.

I felt so proud of myself.Starting a family with the person I LOVED, having peace with my own relatives and being happy.

'Jung Bom?'Smiled the principal.I walked on stage which seemed forever.I could feel the anxiety coming out,revealing itself after hiding inside of me for twenty three years.

I gently took the diploma from my principal's hand and smiled.'I am so proud of you Bom.You did a great job.'

                                     +

I walked out of the school,lightly squishing the diploma in my hand.I saw Emma and Jaehyun approach me with the biggest smile on their face.'Mommy!Mommy!I am so happy for you!'

Emma wrapped her tiny arms around my waist,making me chuckle.The feeling was amazing.Jaehyun smiled as he pecked my lips.

'I love you babe.'

'I love you too.'I responded.

'Ew,mommy and daddy are kissing.'
Emma covered her eyes with her tiny hands.

We both chuckled,leaving the school,his hand on mine.

We were walking when Jaehyun kneeled down and pulled out a red box out of his pocket.

'Jung Bom,will you marry me?' He asked with a smile.

'Wow,daddy proposed to mommy' Emma was happily clapping her hands.

I placed my hand on my mouth,tears falling down my cheeks.

'Yes,YES I WILL!' I shouted sniffing and sobbing.Jaehyun gently placed the ring on my hand.Then he got up and hugged me.

We continued walking,Jaehyun's hand wrapped around my waist.Emma holding my hand.

Jaehyun got close to me and whispered,

'So,how about another one?'

                                     +
And that's the story,my friends.
I can't believe it's ending.
Cr to @themazerunnerfan1
Follow me on tumblr brooklybabu and report the tumblr nctdreamlife :)