Home Coming

A couple of hours passed and Zoe seemed very anxious about Alfie returning home tomorrow. She didn't want to think about that right now so she logged onto twitter. Nothing was happening apart from vidcon memories. Her chest tightened and she could barely think. She remembered her times at vidcon and playlist live and remembered what a horrible memory it was.

All of the anxiety attacks at the youtube gatherings, it taunted her. She needed to breath, Zoe put her phone down and headed for some late dinner. An empty fridge and no energy to shop. All that Zoe wanted was effection off Alfie but how was that possible when he was never around.

The door went and Zoe checked the time. 12 am. Why would anyone want to come over so late? Anxiety rose over her and she took deep breaths, calming herself down.

After a few moments Zoe plucked up the courage to answer the door.

"Alfie..." Zoe tried her hardest to smile and it looked fake.

"Hello little one!" Alfie pulled her in for a hug and all that anxiety left her. She felt warmth every time Alfie would call her that. She placed her ear to his hairy, warm chest. His heartbeat so loud it made her forget everything she was thinking about him previously.

"I missed you" Zoe looked up admiring his sexy face.

"Come on let's go sit down" Alfie pulled Zoe by her hand and fell on the sofa. Zoe joined him, smiling at Nala. She suddenly embraced one of the only times she had with Alfie. Tears were starting to form in her eyes causing Zoe to go a bit blind.

She quickly stood up "I'm going to get my comfy's on, okay?" She nodded to the stairs and Alfie nodded towards her.

She was upstairs for quite some time and Alfie was getting a little worried.

"You okay up there little one?" He shouted from the bottom of the stairs. No answer. He got even more worried and decided it was time to walk upstairs.

"Little one?" He peered into the bedroom and stood as Zoe was on her laptop and stared at her. "Zoe? Do you want some food?" She turned and giggled at him.

"I was just publishing my new video. How about I cook tonight, I haven't seen you in a while and plus it's like half twelve"

"Yeah I'm still able to cook but if you want to, just pick something easy to cook" Alfie smiled and went down stairs

"Right Zoe something easy.... I know right I'll cook fish and chips with salad on the side" She quickly pressed publish and rushed down stairs.

Alfie smiled and Zoe headed for the kitchen. She cooked the food and started to plate the it. Nala rushed towards her food bowl thinking she would be getting fed and Zoe laughed "no Nala you've had yours, it's mummy and daddy's turn" Nala had noticed what had been said and ran off.

Alfie realised this was his opportunity after they had finished food. He walked up behind Zoe whilst she was washing the dishes and wrapped his arms around her waist. Zoe turned around and smiled. "Hello gorgeous"

He caressed her face and gently kissed her lips. She wrapped her self around him and he pushed her up against the side of the wall with her legs around him. They had been kissing for quite some time against the wall and Alfie started to walk up stairs.

They reached the bedroom and .....

The rest is history as they say.

THANK YOU FOR READING

I HOPE YOUR ENJOYING THE BOOK SO FAR.

Tell me how you think the story will work in the comments.

Leave a vote and enjoy

~ megxo