What Now?

"She says in the letter, that she wants Darcy and dylan to come to me"
"Well, miss sugg, if that's her wish. Darcy can certainly go to live with you if she requested but since dylans father is still alive, he will have to go to him if he wants him"

Zoe had tears in her eyes. She had to become a mother, a mother to her best friends daughter. It was time for Zoe to grow up and step down from a couple of jobs so she can focus on raising Darcy right, if they let her have her.

"Okay, well I'll have Darcy for sure, Louise wants me to have her. So I'll have her" Zoe could feel her chest getting tighter, what was happening? She was having a panic attack. But why.

The room started going black.

"Miss sugg? Are you okay? What's happening? Can you hear me? Nod if you can miss sugg" Zoe nodded her head but couldn't breath. She stood up trying to regain conciousness but nothing, she fell to the ground and didn't know what was going to happen to her.

An hour later, Zoe woke up in a hospital bed. Dr Jones was next to her.

"Welcome back miss sugg, it seems you had a seizure" was she hearing right? A seizure? That's not right Zoe doesn't get seizures, she has panic attacks.

"A seizure? I have never had one before. What caused it?"
"It's was what had happened today, it probably won't happen again, we are gonna keep you in here for observation for an hour or two"
"That's fair. This isn't going to change the fact of me getting Darcy will it?"
"No, I don't think so, but you will have to go to court. Just so they can say yes you can have her, I will be there so they know that letter is 100% real. They will also use something else louise has written from her house so they can see if it's the same. I'm sure it will be fine miss sugg"

She smiled at the doctor and closed her eyes so she could rest for a bit. A few secs turned into a few hours and the nurse who was looking after her woke her up and said she was fine to leave so she packed her things and drove home.

Zoe arrived home and fell flat on the sofa. A knock at the door a woke her. She got up and checked her self in the mirror.

she took a look through the window before opening the door and couldnt see anyone.

Hesitation. Who was it? Should she answer it? Who could it be honestly because it was quite late, probably alfie again.

Deep breath. Time to answer the door.

"Alfie!" Zoe hugged alfie and questioned why when ever he came home, he came home so late in the day.

"It takes forever to come home from the office and what ever im doing in the day zoe!"
"Okay! I love you alfie!"
"I love you too lickle one"
"Okay. I need a wee ill come make you some food in a bit"
"No its okay zoe, i'll do it you go to bed its late. Its been a really hard day for you! I cant believe whats happened to louise and matt!"

A tear started to form in zoe's eye remebering about louise. She wiped her eye and headed upstairs.

"Time for a wee" she stepped through the bathroom door and noticed the towel on the side of the counter. What was that again she stood looking at it for a while and then remebered.

Zoe lifted the towel and looked at the pregnancy test. Was she ready to know if her life would be changed forever? She decided it was time to look...

Thank you for reading ❤

Don't be afraid to offer advice or suggestions in the comments or even vote for this ❤

Thanks for 66 views guys ❤❤