Chapter 11

Roy locked the door and turned to face the teen standing in his apartment. 
"Something was off" thought Roy as he looked at the teen. 

"What are you doing here?" he questioned.
Dick didn't give him an answer, all he did was lower his head. Roy could tell that something serious was up. Dick raised his head and looked at Roy. Roy walked closer towards Dick. Dick moved back and walked slowly to the sofa and sat down, looking defeated. Roy sighed and walked over to him. Roy stood there for a moment, Dick had his head lowered. 

Just then his body began to shake as he cried. Roy's eyes widen and he knelt down infront of the teen. 

"Hey...Look at me Robin." said Roy calmly. Robin raised his head and looked at Roy. Roy moved forward and removed the young teen's mask, he tossed it on the floor and cupped Robin's face in his hand. Robin moved to shove Roy back but he caught his wrist, which caused the young teen to hiss in pain. Roy noticed this and slowly moved his sleeve up to show a bandage, that now had red on it. Roy looked at Robin and then back down at his wrist. He slowly removed the bandage and Robin closed his eyes as tears still fell down his face. Roy let out a little gasp when he saw the cuts and scars on his little brother's wrist. Roy then looked up. His eyes were met with sad and broken blue eyes.

"It's okay....'' said Roy in a whisper. "No one can be super all the time." 
With this, Robin moved forward, throwing his arms tightly around Roy. Roy responded and wrapped his arms around the shaking boy. 
"Shhh...it's okay. It's okay Dick. Shhh." Roy said calmly. He held Dick in his arms for awhile until he finally calmed down and pulled himself out of Roy's grip. He rubbed his eyes and cleared his throat, but he kept his eyes off of Roy's. Roy sighed and pushed himself off the ground and headed straight towards the kitchen. Dick raised his head and watched Roy for a moment before his eyes fell onto his wrist. He so badly wanted to cut right then. He thought about getting up and heading off towards the bathroom to just cut for a moment, but he didn't want Roy to hate him even more than he probably already did. Dick sighed and Roy turned around quickly.

"Dick, it's okay. I'm not mad at you. I promise." Roy said and Dick looked at him quickly and gave him a small smile. Roy was mad at Bruce, for how he treated his little brother and for the way Dick felt. He has been through so much and it broke Roy's heart to see his little brother this way.
Roy turned back to what he was doing. He soon walked back over towards his little brother, handing him a mug. Dick looked at it and then faced Roy. 

"It's okay, it's hot chocolate. Should calm you down some.'' said Roy. Dick brought the mug up and took a few sips of it. Roy sat down next to him and turn the tv on. It didn't take long for the boy wonder to become sleepy. He slowly place the mug down on the table and laid his head on the red head's shoulder. Soon his blood shot eyes closed and he was asleep. Roy smiled and reached up and ran his fingers though out his black hair. 

Roy reached for his cell phone and dialed Wally. If anyone knew what was fully going on with his little bird it would be Wally, his other little brother. 

------------------

Wally was racing around town with his mind completely focused on his little brother. Suddently, Wally felt his phone vibrate. He grabbed it quickly in hopes that it was Dick calling him. He held his breath and then saw Roy's name flashing on his screen. He pushed the button and held the phone up to his ear. He listened quitely to Roy speak. Wally soon told Roy what was fully going on and how Dick was missing right now. Wally sighed when Roy told him that Dick was with him and safe. Wally closed his eyes and leaned his head backwards.

He had been so worried. He had no idea what thoughts might have been going through his best friend's mind at the moment, so knowing that he was safe was a big relief for Wally. Wally let a small smile come across his face. 

"I'll be right there." said Wally but before he ran, Roy's stern voice flowed through the phone.

"Just you, no one else and don't tell anyone. We need to figure this all out before the League or Bruce gets involved." said Roy. Wally sighed.

"I got it." said Wally and then raced off towards his brothers. 

-------------------

Roy slid his phone back into his pocket and looked down at the sleeping child laying against him. He sighed, he couldn't believe this. 

"Dick is so strong, so brave. How did this happen? Is it my fault? I refused to join the team, i've been more distant from him and Wally. Did he think that i didn't care anymore? I screwed up. I've failed him, I'm his big brother, and I should have been there when he needed me, so why wasn't I?" thought Roy. 

He shocked his head and tried to not focus on him right now. Yeah he knew he played a part in all of this but what was the most important thing here was Dick and helping him out. Roy gently lifted Dick's head off of his shoulder. He moved so slowly, knowing just how light of a sleeper the young boy was. Roy laid a pillow under Dick's head and stood up. Dick moved just a bit but he didn't awake. Roy sighed and walked over to the door to unlock it. Once unlock he glanced back at his little brother, he knew Wally would be here real soon. He slowly walked back to the kitchen and grabbed the small bottle on the counter, it was a sediative. He had slipped some of it into Dick's drink right after he saw the boy's arm. He closed his eyes and wished this all wasn't truly happening.