Chapter 12

Wally raced upstairs and finally stopped at Roy's door. He pushed it open and made his way quickly inside. He walked directly to the couch and saw Dick. He was laying still and Wally sighed. 

Roy soon entered the room after changing out of his uniform. His eyes went up and met Wally's. Wally sighed and rushed over to Roy and wrapped his arms around him. All three of them had been close. They hanged out a lot when they all just began in the hero business. Dick was the first in it and then Wally and finally Roy. Roy being the oldest loved hanging out and keeping a watchful eye on the two younger heroes who he soon called his little brothers. But things had changed. And it had all seemed to change quickly. They became distant, saw less and less of one another and spoke less than they ever did before. Roy had even missed a few events that before he never thought he would. He had missed both Wally's and Dick's birthdays, skipped Wally's invitation to thanksgiving at his uncle's house and the many missed phone calls and text messages from the both of them.

--------------------

Time passed slowly, it had only been about 30 minutes but it felt like forever. They both talked and tried to figure out what had gone terribly wrong in their little brother's life. They both really wanted to know when and why this all started. 

Wally could tell that Roy seem very angry and his anger wasn't towards Dick or him but towards his self and mostly at Bruce. Which Wally understood and felt a little angry at too. Bruce was very protective of Dick but at time his protectiveness seem to do more harm than good. With him wanting to keep him safe out in the field, he pushed and pushed him hard and harder. Dick told Wally that he thought Bruce hated him and that he was pushed to him max and couldn't take it any longer.
Telling Roy all of this just seemed to make him even more mad at Bruce. But Wally tried to explain that Bruce didn't know that Dick was self harming and that he was very worried but Roy didn't seem to listen, his angry and the worry he felt for Dick clouded his mind. 

-----------------------------

Bruce, or rather Batman was searching like crazy. He just found out that his son was self harming and that he had no idea that it was going on. His mind kept playing over the last few weeks. He mind replaying Wally's words to him at Barry's.
"He told me that...he thought that you hated him. He said he was done, at his max."

Bruce felt completely guilty, he had been pushing Robin harder lately but it was totally not because he hated Dick or thought he wasn't good enough. 

Batman keep checking in with the other Leaguers for reports, anything about his broken and missing son, but he got nothing. Batman called Afred and told him what was happening and to keep an eye out for the young boy and to call him right away if he showed up. 

----------------------

Roy and Wally finally quite talking and sat in silence for a bit. They didn't know what they should do next. Eventually they would have to leave Roy's apartment and Bruce and the others would find out about Dick but right now they just wanted to keep him save and shield him from the world that has hurt him so badly. 

Just then, Robin began to stur and whimper in his sleep. Wally and Roy went quickly to his side. 

"No...No please. I can't! I'm....I'm sorry Bruce, I-" said Dick in his sleep. He was breathing quickly and tears where sliding down his pale face. 

Wally reached over placing his hand on Dick's shoulder, to try and calm him down, but only doing the opposite. As soon as Wally's hand touched him, Dick's shot right up, eyes wide open and he was shaking a little bit. 
When he sat up, Wally quickly pulled his hand back, his eyes wide.

Dick was still breathing very heavily and he seemed to not know where he was as his eyes scanned the room. Roy spoke up in a hush tone.

"Dick. Calm down. You're okay." said Roy. He moved closer towards the couch and sat down next to Dick, only to have him move back quickly and pulling his legs into his chest and wrapping his arms around, wincing in pain as he did this. He barried his head and cried a little bit, but soon he stopped and he began to breathe normally and calmed down a bit. He soon raised his head slowly to look at the others. Wally knelt down before Dick and reached out and touched his leg. He gave him a little smile to tell him that he was here for him. Dick returned the smile and sighed. He turned to look at Roy when all of a sudden he just broke down and began to cry heavily once more. Wally moved up quickly towards him as Roy pulled Dick into his chest, wrapping his arm around him. Wally who was now sitting on the couch, leaned into the hug, holding Dick as well. 

Dick was not feeling the aster at the moment and was totally not whelmed but he knew that he was safe and that if anything, this was where he was going to start to rebuild and heal. Being with his big brothers, Dick felt loved and safe, something that seemed to be missing from him for quite some time. He continued to cry and allow the older boys to hold onto him, shushing him and being there for him. He soon after awhile slipped back to sleep, feeling a tad bit happy to have amazing friends/brothers there for him right now.