Chapter 33

Chapter 33

I waited until Trent's roommate left the room when I knocked then without waiting for a response walked into his room. Trent looked up from his laptop and I closed the door shut.

"Okay, I demand to know what is going on." I said crossing my arms. "I've been accused, insulted and slighty harassed. And you seem to know more about it than I do. So talk."

"Ouch, not even a friendly Hi Trent, or how are you doing Trent?"

I just looked at him expectantly.

"Fine." He grumbled closing his laptop. He puts it aside, and pats the bed motioning me to sit.

"I'd prefer to stand."

"You might want to sit down for this one." Trent said. I conceded and sat down on his bed. "So tell Uncle T what's going on."

"Thad's mad, the other Warblers won't tell me what's going on. I will not be able to help anyone if I don't know what is happening."

"Why don't you talk to Thad about it?"

"Let's just say that he betrayed my trust."

"You mean telling everyone about the whole Barry Allen- Sebastian Smythe thing."

I stared at Trent with wide eyes. "How do you know?"

"Your friend Iris friended me on facebook." Trent said. "She always calls you Barry. And so did most of the kids from Central City. So you know, I did some research on my own. I know the Smythe's don't have an older child older than Stacy. My mom knows the Smythe Family since they were kids. She mentioned Alan Smythe had a sister named Nora. Who lived in Central City and passed away but had a son..."

"Named Barry Henry Allen."

"Yeah." Trent looked at me with an apologetic look. "Look, I didn't mean to pry, but I was curious and I thought. It wouldn't hurt to ask. And you know how gossips amongst parents are.

"So you're not mad or anything."

"Mad?" Trent asked. "No of course not. Rather forlorn that you wouldn't tell me. But then I figured if only Thad and Wes knew about it. It must've been something pretty bad. I mean it's not common for someone to change their name."

"Long story short, something bad happened in Central City in my high school, I lost all my friends." I said. "And I don't want that to happen here. So I need to know what is going on."

"What do you know?"

"All I know is it has something to do with Hunter." I said. "Thad accused him of drugging me and accused me of going on with it."

"Well, that is the basic gist of what's been going on."

"Wait, It's true." I exclaimed. I was hoping for Niff to suddenly appear and tell me that it was all a prank, but Trent look grim and nodded.

"A week before Sectionals, Hunter called an emergency Warbler meeting while you were at home." Trent said. "He said whoever didn't get the shot, wouldn't be allowed to perform."

"And no one denied?"

"Only you could talk against him." Trent pointed out. "Hunter assured everyone that you knew about it. No one really wanted crazy Sebastian back. They thought that you'd get really bad if you found out that no one complied."

"Oh, I am mad." I said. "Just not in the reason that they thought. Why didn't Thad tell me?"

"That is information I cannot divulge, what I know is between Thad and me. If you want to know you have to talk to him." Trent said. "What are you going to do about the whole steroids thing?"