Chapter Nine

Before I start, I have several chapter name ideas but I had to stick with my usual "Chapter ___" So here they are

-How close can I get to a sex scene without actually writing a sex scene

-Boy, do I love putting Ryan in awkward situations

-Ashley is the love of my life

-Why the fuck is everyone gay

-All Ryan and Brendon do is make out

-We find out Brendon's quite the tease

Okay here we go for real

It's just past nine when I wake up. It's been a week since our first date on the pier, and things have been going great. My eyes flutter open, a thin line of light coming through the window and going across Brendon's side. I roll over so his back is pressed against my chest. He stirs a little as I place a trail of kisses down his neck and shoulder.

He finally opens his eyes and turns to face me. His eyes are drooping shut again.

"Good morning," he whispers. I smile softly and rub my eyes.

"How'd you sleep?" I ask.

"You really tire me out, Ross." I love when he calls me Ross.

"Are you complaining?" He smiles lazily and shakes his head. We lay there like that for a few seconds until he kisses me again. I relax against his lips and move my body closer to his. He lets out a tired moan as my fingers move up and down his back. He's already into it, I can tell by how his kisses become more desperate, and really fucking loud. We're interrupted as soon as I climb on top of him by the doorbell.

"Motherfucker," he groans.

"You don't need to answer that," I say, a devilish grin coming to my face as I attach my lips to his neck again. He almost gives in, but the doorbell rings again.

"The faster I answer the door, the faster we can get back to this."

He has a point.

I reluctantly get off of him and he stands up, moving around the room and quickly throwing on a pair of boxers and a t-shirt. I whistle as he leaves the room. He turns around as his face flushes pink, sticking a playful tongue out at me. I flatten myself back out on the bed with a sigh. The door opens.

"What do you want?" Brendon's voice turns cold. It has to be Dallon. I get up and put on a pair of sweatpants. Dallon comes stomping in with a cardboard box in his hands.

The energy around suddenly becomes very uncomfortable.

"Ryan." He acknowledges me quickly.

I don't answer. He goes through a drawer and shoves some clothes into the box. Brendon appears in the doorway, sending me an apologetic look. Dallon finishes in the drawer and stands there in the room. Silence.

What am I supposed to say? I fucked your ex last night? You interrupted it happening again?

So I wisely say nothing. Dallon goes throughout the apartment and fills up a few more boxes. Man, he really did move in here.

He sends me one last sad look and leaves as quickly as he came in. Brendon shuts the door and leans his back against it with a sigh.

"Well that was fun." I send him a smile and motion for him to come over here. He wraps his arms around my neck and places a kiss on my jaw. "That was awkward. I'm sorry."