{1} Greetings {Edited 30/3/16}

Seto hauled his book-filled bags into the bus, sitting down at the back and reading a spellbook to drain out the time on the bus.

**Flashback** 

"Look, mommy! I can make the flowers come back to life!" A young Seto shouted in accomplishment.
"Oh really? That's amazing dear!" His mother smiled. She began waving her fingers around to create an ornate silver ring with a purple jem as the centerpiece.
"Dear, promise me you'll become the best sorcerer you can?"
"I will!" Little Seto nodded vigorously as the ring was slid onto his small fingers.
"Now, lets see those flowers, shall we?" She smiled.

**End_Of_Flashback **

Seto sighed, flicking another page, oblivious to the curious face staring at him. "Hey." He tapped Seto on the shoulder, making him drop his book. He picked it up before replying with a fake smile and a polite hello. He looked over his shoulder, and a possible hostile face turned into a completely friendly one.
"My names Sky! What's yours?" He shouted into Seto's ear, deafening him for a few seconds.
"Geez." He whacked his head lightly, "Oh. I'm Seto, Nice to meet you!" He smiled, genuinely this time. Sky smiled and asked curiously, "Why are you going to the hybrid camp, you don't look like a hybrid?"
"I-I'm a sorcerer..." Seto stuttered, slightly nervous. Sky's eyes widened slightly but he showed no more surprise. He stuck his hand out for Seto to shake. "Nice to meet you then, Setosorcerer."