{5} Home-y? {Edited 30/3/26}

The group sat down at a table.
Seto began to read as he ate, Kai was playing with a piece of string and Sky was fiddling with his hair. They all were speaking about something random, but Seto stayed quiet.
"..Seto, how about you?" Ty asked.
"Huh?" Seto asked.
"Why are you here?"
"Because I can." Seto answered, and continued to read.
"....Okay...." Ty continued, soon the group were chatting again. Seto smiled, flicking his hand. Ty flopped over and Seto started to giggle into his palm. Kai's ears flopped downwards, "Make me fly!" She grinned when Seto allowed his purple magic to envelope Kai and she started to rise above the ground.
"Okay we should stop." Seto said, dropping Kai into a nearby bush, she emerged laughing like an idiot.

"Heyyy!" A familiar voice shouted. Everyone turned to face Jabby- who was wearing something completely different than a plain grey sweater and denim jeans. She was wearing a colorful skirt and plain short sleave top. "It's a little later than the scedgule says so follow Tyron again to the cabins- or dorms." She smiled and jumped away.
"I swear that she's a hybrid." Kai hissed under her breath. "She's here, there and everywhere, the next thing you know she'll be in my face."
Then, guess what, Jabby appeared in front of Kai's face. "Boo." Everyone in the group was silent.

...

"Well, come on everyone." Tyron beckoned. Everyone followed, Seto began to read subconsciously (wow big word) whilst walking. Sky stared at him. "Are you always like this?" Seto nodded at Sky's question and continued to read. Eventually a row of cabins was visible. Seto dog-eared the pager again, flipped the book closed and continued to walk.

When the group reached cabin six Kai left to her cabin- number four. The remainder of the group went through the door to be greeted by a blaze hybrid and a mudkip hybrid. Seto pulled his hood up.

The Hybrid Camp **Based Off 'Camp Asino' By Jabbywocky_Slaya** (Seto FF)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें