{2} The Lion's Den {Edited 30/3/16}

Sky smiled as Seto shook his hand, and then he went back to reading. A few minutes later, the bus came to a sudden halt and a buff man stepped onboard. "Welcome to Camp Asino, The Hybrid Camp." He smiled slightly, and stepped off, "If you would all be so kind as to take all of your belongings and follow me to the canteen where everything you need to know right now will be explained." The man, presumably a staff member, walked in front of the new arrivals to the Hybrid Camp. Seto grabbed his bag and dog-eared his page on the book he was reading.

He gestured for everyone to sit down once they were in the canteen. Waiting for a new order. " Well done, Tyron, you are dismissed." A soft voice said. A fairly tall character jumped onto a table, by looking at them, their gender was unidentifiable. The person who ordered 'Tyron' smiled, they're serious expression softening.
"Hello. I am Jabby, the owner of The Hybrid Camp." They paused and swallowed, licking their lips as well, "No one on the outside knows our true intentions, but you will be given access to this information. The route of the camp was from a group of hybrids, who thought everyone should be treated equally. I agree with them, and I have decided to let hybrids and full-bloods of all kinds come here and become the best they can."

The best you can be..

Promise me you will become the best sorcerer possible...

Yes mommy! The little Seto laughed, I will!