{4} Introduction Circle {Not Edited}

(The picture is from awhile back)

Seto, Kai, Mitch, Jerome, Brice, Ty and Sky walked in a huddle towards the canteen. The two hours were up and a few pieces of paper were being nailed to a bulliten board. Seto began to skim read the paper labeled 'Dorm Groups.'
Only one thing caught his eye: his own name. The sign read, in a near-illegible scrawl:

Group Six:
Husky, Ty, Mitch, Jerome, Seto, Sky and Brice.

He smiled, at least he was with a few friends. "Hey, Seto, we're just about to introduce ourselves properly in a group. Come on!" Sky told him, waiting until all sat in a circle to speak again.
"I'm Sky A. Brine, son of herobrine." Sky started.
"I'm Jerome. I'm a bacca hybrid." Jerome smiled.
"I'm Kai," The female stated," A neko." She had long brown hair and brown eyes, and was fiddling with her tail nervously.
"I'm Brice, I'm a enderman hybrid." Brice was tall and slender, with blonde hair and a single golden eye, the other one a swirling purple.
"I'm Ty, Son of the ender dragon." Ty had brown hair covering one eye, the only one visible being brown. Kai hissed at him. "She's a nice mom!" Ty said in defence.
"And I'm Seto, A random sorcerer." Seto grinned and rolled his eyes slightly.
"Hey," Sky started, "We know how much you like your status as 'a random sorcerer,' but we really need to start a group. With a name and everything."
"What should we call it?" Ty continued.
"...Team hybrid..." Brice said, surprisingly shyly.
Everyone nodded.
"Team Hybrid Unite!" Sky high five-d everyone. Seto chuckled.