{3} So Many People {Edited 30/3/16}

Seto finished reminiscing and listened to the rest of the entry protocol. He followed the crowd and noticed Sky was with a group of five other hybrids. Seto walked up to sky and nodded a hello. "Hey Sky," He greeted quietly.
"Hey Seto," He replied, quieter than the first time he spoke to him. "Why are we whispering? OH! These are Mitch, Jerome, Jason, Brice and Kai." He refered to each of them with a glance.
"Hey!" Seto shouted, still walking up to them.
"Oh yeah, Seto,  you're a sorcerer aren't you?" Sky asked again, clearly forgetful.
"Uh, yeah?" Seto replied quietly.
"Do a spell!" Sky said giddily.
"Okay?" Seto paused, "רשןמדאםרת!" He shouted, and rainclouds vaporised above Sky,  rain falling on his head.
"The sky is being rained on!" Kai giggled. Seto chuckled, and his friends burst out laughing. They continued walking until they reached a buliten board.
"On this board the dorms will be set up, as well as the strength of hybrids, humans with abilities/disabilities, or other creatures. It will be set up in two hours, before you have lunch." A man said, who Seto realised was Tyron. "In the mean time you can chat amongst friends or whatever you do in your spare time."

Sero instantly whipped out a book. "No, no, Seto, your hanging out with us." He pouted at Sky's remark "...Because we've got a new friend! Meet Ty!" Sky screamed, once again, into Seto's ear.
================
Spells:
Rainstorm (I tried, I still haven't memorised the qwerty keyboard) : רשןמדאםרת

Just saying this is having NO PAIRINGS so it won't be a Seto/any other member X OC. Kai is my OC, if you didn't know. (It's kinda obvious).