Chapter 22

Life as a Stevenson
Chapter 22

Heather's Point of View

I woke up while in the moving van. I began to panic and look around seeing all the girls. Kayla had blood coming from her nose, Honey had a cut going across her cheek and Christina had a black eye and a busted lip she looked like she was fighting not to get taken. I looked at myself through the window of the van and seen that i had a big bruise on my face. I put my hand on my stomach and Zoë kicked and i smiled as the van came to a stop. I closed my eyes and faked like i was still out. I heard them open the van and then awhile later someone picked me up.
Hopefully they don't do anything to us.

Kayla's Point of View

I slowly woke up and seen that i was being picked up out the van but I didn't panic i just closed my eyes and hoped for the best. When it appeared that we were inside we got put down and tied up.
When it seemed like no one was there i opened my eyes to see that heather was awake too.
She looked at me and i looked at her with hope. We couldn't speak to each other because we had tape on our mouths but we were communicating through our eye movements.
Me and Her stopped and closed our eyes when someone began to open the door and a voice began to talk.

???: lets wake these bitches up.

Soon after that i felt water being thrown on me and I opened my eyes and looked around with my hands placed on the twins as they began to kick.
While I looked around I seen that Christina, Honey and Heather were awake as well and we all looked pretty bad. I was looking into a mirror that was in front of me on the wall and seen the dry blood under my nose.
Then this women came in the room and Honey's face instantly got angry then I realized who it was...
That bitch...

Honey's Point of View

That. Fucking. Bitch

That fucking stripper hoe that i beat at the beach got people to kidnap me.
Son of a bitch...
I can't even talk cause this bitch put tape on my mouth.
Soon 3 other women walked in..
Ohhh these bitches...
August's Ex Miracle, Chris's Little fling bitch Nia and Trell's Ex Sev walked in and stood next to this stripper hoe Blac Chyna aka Angela Renee White.
These bitches started talking but i spaced out and didn't listen to a word they said.
Hopefully the boys come soon cause i got a bad feeling about this.

Chris's Point of View

1 hour later we arrived at the place.
Police were surrounding the area as we slowly approached the entrance.
Once we got inside August and Trell handled the people inside while Me and Ty walked around trying to find the girls. A few minutes later we hear screaming and gunshots firing.
Fuck...
But one scream stood out and it was my baby.
I swear i ran so quick toward it.
I left Ty and just ran I didn't give a single fuck i just needed to find my baby.
I turned the corner and saw three females and someone on the ground bleeding out.
By the time me and Ty approached i seen that it was Christina laying on the ground with a shot to the shoulder and the girls were in the corner crying while Kayla was behind Christina holding her arm. With another female laying on the ground already dead. When i looked at her face i seen it was Trell's Ex Sev.
I shook my head and I swear everything went in slow motion as Ty shot at the other three females in the legs as the police rushed in taking them and I carried Kayla out to the ambulance as August took Christina and we left in the ambulance as Ty and Trell got Heather and Honey.
Christina and Kayla were going in and out of consciousness.
Me and August were trying everything to keep them awake while they were losing so much blood.

Me: Come on baby stay with me
Kayla: I. Can't. Baby
Me: Come on baby don't say that stay with me... Keep your eyes open princess
Kayla: I'm trying really hard baby I don't think i can for much longer... I Love You So Much Chris
Me: I Love You Too Baby