Chapter 11

Life as a Stevenson
Chapter 11

Chris's Point of View 

I slowly opened my eyes and blinked then i looked down and saw my baby laying on me. I gripped her tightly and looked over at the clock and it said 11:00 so i shut my eyes. Then a few minutes later my eyes shot back open and i looked at the clock again and shake kayla real fast cause i forgot we had to go to the studio today and be there by 11:30.

Me: BABY!

She shot up fast and looked scared as shit

Kayla: HUH! What?!
Me: we gotta head to the studio get up..

She laid back down on my stomach slowly and looked back up at me.

Kayla: *whines* why do i have to go
Me: because baby i need you there
Kayla: but- ughh

She got up and walked to the bathroom to take a shower and i ran to the other one.

A few minutes later kayla hopped out as i was putting my underwear on.

Kayla's outfit:

My Fit:

After we got ready i checked the time and it was 11:18 so we walked out and walked downstairs and saw India,Jacquees,Heather,Trell,Honey, and Ty rushing around tryin get ready and trying to get the house back in order before we leave

We finally leave out the house and speed to the studio.
When we arrived at the studio it was 11:27 and we all ran out and went inside where we saw my assistant Karrueche. Me,Ty,Trell,and Que all went to the office while the girls laid backdown on the couches.

Kae: alright we have alot of shit planed today. First Tyga and Chris you gotta finish When to Stop on tygas album then Chris you gotta work on that song with kid,trey, and 2 chainz then ty and Chris you get a break then quees your manager sent over your to do list and you gotta finish your mix tap Que mix and Trell you and honey are gonna start that song along with heather and Chris u ask kayla if shes wants to do It Wont Stop with you since Sevyn is sick... Alright lets get to work..