Party

-BRRRRRRRRRINGGGG-
*smash*
"Will you shut the fuck up already", exclaimed Rose while trying to go back to sleep. Sleeping next to her was her weeaboo boyfriend Isacc. He sat up on the side of the bed and stretched in satisfaction. "You know you should really stop staying up till 5am", said he as he put his ripped pants on. "Shhhh", groaned Rose. He smiled, "besides, you should really get up todays a special day". She immediately sat up straight and checked her phone. "OH, HOLY CHEESE MACARONI BALLSACK ITS THE FORTH OF JULY", yelled she. It was indeed, the forth of July. Now, today wasn't going to be some ordinary fireworks light show shit. IT WAS GOING TO BE L.I.T. Rose had been planning to throw a surprise party to her amazing friends for days. It was 11:15 am, the party was scheduled for 4pm. The lazy teenager got up and put on high waisted jeans and a crop top with an american flag being held by an eagle. Rose opened her closet to reveal the colourful decorations and alcohol she kept in stock."Alright babe, we have about 5 hours, let's get the house ready". In the kitchen, they had set up a beer pong table with alcohol all over the counter. They decorated the house completely, making it ultra flashy and party worthy. Finally, they had finished with a kegstand in the backyard. It was filled with a mixture of alcohol, candy and weed. It looked pretty disgusted but she was convinced it would taste good anyways. Their pool had also been cleaned, ready to be used. She ran back inside and sat in her chair and got on Facebook. She messaged the groupchat that had all her favourite friends. "OH SHIT HAPPY FORTH OF JULY COCKMUNCHERS, party at my house!!! Be there at 4pm sharp! Make sure to bring your swimsuits xox"
An hour later, the doorbell rang. The first guest had arrived.