O

The unicorns led them to a huge Castle.
Kenzie looked at Bone. "Psssttt you got any cocaine left", I might need it.
"All out sweetcheeks", replied he while hiding a small bag of cocaine in his underwear.
"Alright HOOO000mans, here we are, our ruler resides in this castle. He's been waiting for your arrival since the great war"
The group looked at each other in confusion.
"Hey unico-i mean Bob, we arent from around here. We just woke up in that cave by random. It's been nice meeting you but...can we go home now" said Rose looking at the ground.
"MUahHuah@hahohhah. Hoomans, fate has led you here. In fact, the last of the humans went extinct ever since the war. Come, enter the castle, we shall go further into detail with our ruler."
Franco ran up to the Bob with an aggressive expression.
"Listen here you enormous pile of shit, I dont give a rat's ass about your ruler or your world. I just want to go home and masturbate to little girls, now bring us back to California."
Tori gave him a confused look.
"California?... Why, isnt that on earth? No one has gone there in centuries, although, you may be able to return somehow. We will help you, but for now follow us"
The tired group entered the castle.