Wot

Toni looked over the pool. "Pink pool?! HELL YES", said she as she cannoned balled into the glimmering pool. Everyone jumped in right after, well, except Franco who was busy tanning like a gay fag. "Odd", thought he, he couldn't see anyone. He walked up right by the pool and took a deep look. It was just the pool, no one appeared to be in it. "Fuck this paranormal shit, I'm out." He was about to walk away, but he lost his balance and slipped into the pool like an autistic dolphin.
Darkness
"Mmmm" *yawn* Hannah was the first to wake up. Strange, it appeared like she was in a cave. She poked bone with a stick. "Oh Hannah harder", whimpered he, still asleep. Franco woke up right after. "Jesus Christ where are we". "I have no idea, but we should get out of here, wake up everyone", replied Hannah surprisingly calm compared to Franco who was busy losing his shit. The pair woke up the others who still appeared to be waisted. Rose stretched and looked outside the cave. "Shoudn't have put that acid in my whiskey" said she feeling her forehead. She called the others.
"So guys...am I dreaming or are those... unicorns having sex"
"LOL. its dick is purple", giggled Kenzie.
Bone pulled out a blunt. "why dont we go talk to them"
Everyone turned around to him. "Dude it might eat our organs" replied Toni
"Come on they cant be real unicorns, ill go" said isacc wiping the sweat off his forehead. He walked out the cave and looked around. He didnt seem to recognize where they were.
"Hello there...sorry to um intrude your lovely mating session but where might we be?"
"NEIGHHHHH HOOOMANNN??! I AM BOBERT OF DREN AND THIS IS MY WIFE TORI TOGGAF. You are in Warsaw." Said the unicorn while sniffing Isacc. "You...smell...." The unicorn looked behind and saw the group of petrified humans. "FOLLOW ME HOOMANS" said the pink beast.