Not so lit anymore

It was Kenzie. She had booty shorts and a band shirt on. "Eyo bitches where the b00ze at dawgs" she said, pushing isacc away and entering the house. Rose hugged Kenzie and brought her to the kitchen. She could feel her dick rising at the sight of all the alcohol. 30 minutes pass and everyones here. Franco was the last to arrive as he is more of the type to stay home and beat his meat to world of warcraft but he knew the can of woopass Rose would inflict on him if he didnt come. Toni, Kenzie, Ariel and Bone were in the kitchen getting waisted and playing beer pong. Hannah and Rose were dancing to Drake and everything was going smoothly. Well, until Ariel had one too many and tried to grab Kenzie's ass. Lets just say hes now knocked out in the bedroom upstairs. Franco was on the sofa watching a movie. He coudnt help but worry about his compadre Ariel. He went upstairs and heard moaning coming from the bedroom. As he opened the door slowly, he noticed Ariel who was watching triple xxx hentai gay tentacle porn. Franco blushes and sat next to him. "Are you okay?" Asked he quietly. Ariel noticed how beautiful his eyes were. "Yeah..."
Awkward silence
Suddenly Franco goes in and starts frenching Ariel. He didnt expect it and was surprised at first but got into it. The steamy latinos took each others shirts off and fell on the floor. Franco reached for Ariels belt an-----
"HEY GAY FAGGOTS POOL PARTY TIME GET YOUR TRUNKS ON AND HEAD DOWNSTAIRS WOOOOO", kenzie yelled with her hair looking rather messy.
Ariel and Franco put their swimsuits on and went out. Bone was on the chair silently admiring Hannah's round white booty. Toni and Kenzie were laughing their drunk asses off when they noticed Franco and Ariel were wearing matching pink speedos.
"Alright everyone listen up, before we head in the pool we have to use the kegstand, any volunteers?" Asked Rose smirking. Kenzie pushed Ariel in front.
"I guess i could try it" said Ariel.
Everyone held him upside down and put the keg in his mouth
"CHUG CHUG CHUG"
Ariel came off and started gagging.
"jesus did you mix in your semen with genital acid, that was disgusting" ariel said disgusted. He kicked in the keg into the pool.
Suddenly, the whole pool became fizzy and of a bright pink colour.