Finchel & Samchel Story: Feelings Ep.1

~Rachel's POV~

------------------

Hey, I'm Rachel Puckerman. I'm 17 and have a twin brother named Noah, he'd rather be called Puck because he doesn't like Noah,anyways Noah's one of those boys that look bad-ass but, is really a big sweetheart. Well, that's not important. What's important is that Noah and I have just moved here a few days ago and and are going to some school that I haven't took the time to remember. My thoughts were interrupted by Noah knocking on my door ~End Of POV~

Rachel:(snaps out of it)Come in!

Noah:(comes in)I brought you some breakfast because we have to leave in 30mins(sits the breakfast on the end of the bed)

Rachel:(gets out of bed and hugs him)Thanks! Now leave so I can change!(puts her hands on her hips)

Noah:(smiles and walks to the door)I knew that kindness would wear off eventually!(leaves)

Rachel:(rolls her eyes playfully)Oh shut up!(starts eating her breakfast)

Noah:(laughs)Sorry but, I'm your twin so I'll never shut up!(smirks)

Rachel:(laughs) and finishes her breakfast in 6mins. then gets dressed, does her hair and makeup)

Outfit: http://s3.favim.com/orig/47/outfit-polyvore-snapback-swag-vans-Favim.com-438534.jpg

Noah:(runs in)Come on! We have to leave now!

Rachel:(puts one finger up)One minute(looking in the mirror)

Noah:(sighs)Sorry(puts her over his shoulder)

Rachel:*(screams)Noah!

Noah:(runs outside and puts her on his motorcycle)I said sorry.

Rachel:(laughs)I know(puts her helmet on)

Noah:(smiles, sits down and puts his helmet on)Hold on!(starts the engine)

Rachel:(holds his waist tightly)

Noah:(rides off to WMHS)

~At School~

Finn:(talking to Sam)I heard that there's two new students today.

Sam:(surprised)Really? Why would anyone want to come to this school.

Finn:(shrugs)

Sam:(gets an idea)Lets wait outside for them. To see what they look like.

Finn:(nods)Let's go!

Finn & Sam:(walk outside)

~With Rachel & Noah~

Noah:(parks at WMHS)This is it(takes his helmet off)

Everyone:(watching them and whispering)

Rachel:(takes hers off)Noah,can you help me get off?

Noah:(nods)Sure(grabs her waist and lifts her off)

Rachel:(grabs his hand) Let's go get our stuff(walks to the office)

Noah:(follows)

Desk Lady:(typing)

Rachel & Noah:(walk in)We're new.

Desk Lady:(looks up and stops typing)Names?

Noah:(smiles)Rachel and Noah Puckerman.

Desk Lady: (hands them both two papers)This is your locker number and combination. Don't worry, your books and timetable are already inside the lockers.

Rachel:(smiles)Thanks(leaves with Noah)

Desk Lady:(starts typing again)Kids..(shakes her head)

~With Finn & Sam~