Choices

Sam: Uh....(confused)

Rachel:(grabs his arm)Please?(looks at him)

Sam:(blushes and looks away)I don't think I can be friends with you.

Rachel:(smirks)Than we can be more.

Sam:(looks at her confused)What?

Rachel:(kisses him)

-Sam's POV-

I couldn't help but, kiss back. What? Her lips tasted good.....like cotton candy. She smiled and pulled away. I opened my eyes and saw her biting her lip. I smirked and pushed her lightly against the wall. She gasped and looked into my eyes. I kissed her deeply and smiled. She kissed back and gripped my arm with one hand. I pulled away and put my head against hers. She looked up into my eyes and smiled. I felt one of her hands on my shoulder and the other playing with the hair on the back of my neck.

Sam:(closes his eyes)I think we could work.

Rachel:(moves away a bit and grabs his hand)Glad we agree(laughs)

Sam:(smiles and goes back to GC)

GC:(talking and arguing)

Rachel:(confused and looks at Sam)

Sam:(looks at her then the GC)What's going on!?

GC:(look at them)Where were you Sam!(sit)

Sam:(sighs)I left because I felt no-one really cared about me. That I was just a number for Regionals(looks down)

Rachel:(sighs and rubs his arm)

Mr.Shue:(sighs,walks up to him and puts a hand on his shoulder)Its nothing like that Sam. We(motions to the GC)all care about you and would never take advantage of you.

Quinn:(smiles)Yeah. Come on Sam, your like a brother to all of us.

Artie:(puts hands up)Preach!

Sam:(looks at everyone)Thanks guys(sees Rachel glaring at him)and girls(chuckles nervously)

Rachel:(pats his arm)Good boy.

Mr.Shue:(laughs)Alright take a seat you two!(starts talking about the lesson)

Samchel:(sit beside each other)

Rachel:(holds his hand and leans her head onto his shoulder)

Sam:(smiles and kisses her head)

Fuinn:(see and exchange glances)Auditorium after Glee(mouth and nod)

???:(sees and thinks)What are they planning? I should spy on them and see what's up.

-After Glee-

Everyone:(walks out of Glee talking to each other)

Fuinn:(sneak away and go to the Auditorium)

????(hiding in the auditorium)

Fuinn:(walk in and sit on the stage)

Quinn:(looks at Finn)We need a plan.

Finn:(nods)But I like Rachel. I don't want to do anything to make her hate me.

Quinn:(glares)She won't hate you! Now, I think we should kidnap Rachel.

Finn:(shakes his head)I'm sorry but, I'm not doing anything to Rachel or Sam(leaves)

Quinn:(groans)