Moving In

-Quinn's POV-

It's been a day since Rachel and the Glee Club sang for me. It was nice and I couldn't help but realize I had all of them there for me. I smiled at the thought of us all hugging and getting along peacefully for once.

I sighed and put he last of my clothes into my second suitcase. Rachel grabbed one and I grabbed the other. She smiled at me encouragingly as we walked out of my old officially empty house. They only left me clothes. Stupid right?

I shook my head and put the suitcase into Rachel's car while she followed my actions and sat my second one gently on top of the other in the trunk. She closed it and we both got into the car and drove off slowly.

I drew patterns on the now foggy window considering it was cold outside and hot with air conditioning in here. I pressed the radio and listened to the sing currently playing it was quite relaxing and made me want to sleep. But I didn't luckily.

-Air By Ephemera-

Try to leave behind

All the pictures

In your mind

And rest your head on me

We'll fight this

You'll see what it means to feel free

Like a secret kept forever

You are dying for some air

Take a deep breath

Cause you'll never think of him

When I'm near

Its easy to forgive

But not that easy to forget

You gave him far too much

I hope he realizes

What he just lost

Like a secret kept forever

You are dying for some air

Take a deep breath

Cause you'll never think of him

When I'm near

(2x)

I took a breath like the song said to and looked at Rachel who was smiling at me happily. She noticed what I did and giggled. I laughed and looked at the window trying to hide my smile.

I can feel this is the start to a new life.

/*/*/*/*/*/

I was all settled in the guest room....which I guess is my room now. I was relaxing on the neatly made bed when I noticed a keyboard sitting in the corner of the room. I closed my door and pulled a chair to the keyboard. I sat silently and pushed a few keys before actually playing a song.

"My Immortal"

I'm so tired of being here

Suppressed by all my childish fears

And if you have to leave

I wish that you would just leave

'Cause your presence still lingers here

And it won't leave me alone

These wounds won't seem to heal

This pain is just too real